Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you up to this weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:43 PM
  • 11 Replies

What are your plans for this weekend? 

We are taking it pretty easy. We had an autism meeting today and then we are going to hang out here this evening and tomorrow and just rest. We are wiped out after the holidays.

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I'm watching my nephew tomorrow, which is ways fun. :)
I worked today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Yay that sounds fun! Do you have anything special planned or are you just hanging out?

Quoting jellyphish: I'm watching my nephew tomorrow, which is ways fun. :)

I worked today.
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Nothing special, we might make a pie. When he's here I have more kids than car seats, so the fun is limited to inside my walls.

Quoting jconney80: Yay that sounds fun! Do you have anything special planned or are you just hanging out?

I worked today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Making pies are fun! My kids love doing that. Nothing wrong with staying home. There are always lots of things to do =)

Quoting jellyphish: Nothing special, we might make a pie. When he's here I have more kids than car seats, so the fun is limited to inside my walls.

Quoting jconney80: Yay that sounds fun! Do you have anything special planned or are you just hanging out?

I worked today.
farmlovin
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:51 AM
We went to the library, made some sweet treats, laundry, dh and ds were clearing some trees...mostly dh since ds is 3.5, lol. Then we were lazy. :) today we'll go to mass and probably hike around our property a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Nothing outta the ordinary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by Sam on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I know the weekend is over but that's exactly what we did. Df had to work so besides cleaning yesterday and going to the grocery store we have been hanging out and watching movies!

SlapItHigh
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Yesterday I had my sister, BIL and nephew over who are in town from out of state. Also my brother and niece came over. Today we went to Mass and tonight we are going to a friend's house for dinner and fellowship.
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Dec. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I left the kids at home with hubby and did some grocery shopping and used a gift card that I got for Christmas.  It was nice to get that done with out bringing them all out in the cold.

jconney80
by Group Mod on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:55 PM

That sounds nice! What kind of sweet treats did you make?

Quoting farmlovin: We went to the library, made some sweet treats, laundry, dh and ds were clearing some trees...mostly dh since ds is 3.5, lol. Then we were lazy. :) today we'll go to mass and probably hike around our property a bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)