Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ok to me this is werid. Before I got pregnant i had no boobs. I got pregnant and two months in they were huge. I went up to sizes and 5 weeks later almost 6 weeks they are still huge? Did this happen to anyone else? Do you think they will go back to normal size eventually. I am not complaining because I like them this size. I thought they would shrink by now. I am just weondering if this happened to anyone else.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstanothrmom
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Everyone is different. Some people will hold onto an increase, other's don't. Some don't see a difference at all. Time will tell. 

I've always had a good amount of boobs, at just over 100 lbs. I was busting out of a C and they've never gone down after babies. I am nursing #3 now and I am a DD, but I think I need to go up a size.

tabi_cat1023
by Tabi - Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Mine got HUGE then when I gave birth got even larger then deflated when I weaned...like totally flat.  They didnt really get better with my 2nd but when I gt pregnant with my 3rd they came back and are still here 6 years later because I have been nursing and pregnant snce then

farmlovin
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Mine got huge, deflate a bit once my LO's wean, but never for long...they both weaned during pregnancy so my boobs are already making their way back to a 34 G. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahleesha14
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Ok well I am not breastfeeding and my milk is all dryed up and I thought they would deflate and they haven't yet.

LaideBug
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Normally I'm nearly flat chested, pregnant I get pretty full like almost a full B but it quickly goes back to nearly flat as soon as I had baby and my supply evened out.
ahleesha14
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM

hmm maybe my hormones are still coming down but I thought my breasts would be back to the way they were before I was pregnant but they are still huge.

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:23 PM
It really varied a lot from person to person. Mine went back to being small, lol.
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Only one breast got bigger and retained the extra half cup. I'm hoping this doesn't happen again, I am not a fan of lopsidedness!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Mine never changed with any pregnancy, always small.  This pregnancy with the twins WOW they've gone from an A to busting out of a C.  Hope they never go down.  I will be 20 weeks on Thursday.

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Mine never changed even with nursing! I'm not sure why but I never noticed any change
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)