Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Morning sickness...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Sam
  • 12 Replies

Tell me what you do/have done to battle it. I am losing the desire to eat by the day and I constantly feel like I have a lump in my throat. I am not actually vomiting I just feel like I am on the verge of it all day.

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I knoe, ita tough :(
Pickles
Tea (peppermint or red raspberry tea leaf)
Suckers or lollipops
Gingerale/anything ginget
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Definitely rrl everyday.
Small, frequent meals. Coconut water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahleesha14
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Crackers were my best friend. If you like tea get some peppermint tea

farmlovin
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Ginger helped me with my first two. With this one it was peppermint. Lemon helps too!

isaacsmommy68
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I would eat yogurt covered raisins. When I got up to pee I would eat a hand full. That way in the morning I could throw up that not just bile. lol. No really it helped so my stomach didn't get too empty and upset.

tairakittie
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing really helped me weeks 6-10, then it started to ease up, but here I am into my 13th week and I still get sick in the morning, the rest of the day is better though!! I drank mint tea a lot and ate bread with almond butter or organic sprouted tortilla chips to ease my stomach, but I barely ate much weeks 6-10, I didnt puke much, just first thing in the morning, the nausea lingered all day. Now I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick but I am able to hold it down until morning.
tairakittie
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Oh yeah, and coconut water, I drank that instead of the usual recommended gatoraide.
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Sour stuff helped me with my first. 

alkakfnxcpoem
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I kept a big tub of animal crackers next to my bed and ate a handful whenever I woke up. Also ginger chews were a god send. If I felt like I was going to throw up at work I just popped one in my mouth and instantly felt so much better. Lemon ginger tea was great too. Avoid foods that can suddenly have a mushy part...the closest I came to throwing up was wen a bite of banana was mushier than I expected. It still makes me nauseous when I think about it and my baby is three months old now!
SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never found anything natural to help. But I've read some stuff recently -- I'll try to find the links and post them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN