Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SCARY Dream!

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:08 AM
  • 9 Replies

Last night I had a dream that I was giving my 2yr old a bath and I all of a sudden just started giving birth! there was no pain, and my 4yr old had to call her daddy on the phone, I saw the head coming out, and I guided it out and there was hardly any blood or anything. Baby didn't cry, but was a normal pink color, very skinny, but long, IDK if it was full term but maybe close to it, but I was so afraid he/she was going to die (couldn't tell gender). It latched on right away to nurse, and looked right at me with gray eyes, kinda smiled and fell asleep. I stuck him/her in my shirt so we were skin to skin and I could feel it breathing. I'm freaking out! I've never had a dream like this in my other two pregnancies this early! It's crazy! Anyone else having crazy dreams at 6/7wks pregnant? 

by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:24 AM
I had freaky dreams that early with my second but not my first.
Once I dreamt she was born a toddler and I was all upset about missing the baby stage and breast feeding and babywearing. That dream has actually helped me a lot since she's been born.
I dreamt I had a MC and was crying inconsolably on stairs outside somewhere and no one cared.
I dreamt I was in labor in the hospital and while the mw had her back turned I had a UC.

Those are the ones that stuck out the most. It was crazy how vivid they all were and how real the emotion saws when I woke up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robimom
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:46 PM

This is my 3rd child (hopefully i go to term) and this is the earliest vivid dream like this. With my first I had a dream she ripped out of my stomach (was about 20wks). And with my second, I don't remember any vivid dreams. 

Quoting jellyphish: I had freaky dreams that early with my second but not my first.
Once I dreamt she was born a toddler and I was all upset about missing the baby stage and breast feeding and babywearing. That dream has actually helped me a lot since she's been born.
I dreamt I had a MC and was crying inconsolably on stairs outside somewhere and no one cared.
I dreamt I was in labor in the hospital and while the mw had her back turned I had a UC.

Those are the ones that stuck out the most. It was crazy how vivid they all were and how real the emotion saws when I woke up.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM
I had very vivid scary dreams in both pregnancies.
SlapItHigh
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, it sounds like a good dream except for the part where it just seemed scary. I've had a ton of scary dreams so I can relate!
tairakittie
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:21 PM
I had a similar dream last night, im 14 weeks along, and I caught the baby myself, it was a girl and same thing, she latched right on and all was well,but it was still.scary because I didnt think I was full term in the dream, but the baby was healthy.
skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Im 10 weeks along right now, I had two very vivid dreams, the first one I caught a baby for another lady ive never seen before and baby was born with teeth...then the second I had a dream I had twin boys thatwere stillborn. Bizarre.
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:27 PM

YES I always hve freaky dreams when pregnant. The past few weeks I have had some strange dreams and I am NOT pregnant..or dont think I am..OH NO!

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Jan. 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM

I had crazy dreams right away.

jconney80
by Group Mod on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:14 PM

I had really freaky realistic dreams when I was pregnant all at different times! I wouldn't worry too much :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)