Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Haven't Posted In A Long Time - My Upcoming Unassisted Birth

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM
  • 27 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hey my natural ladies! It's been a long while.

I'm 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my 9th little bug. I am planning my 6th home birth and 4th unassisted birth.

Things are awesome right now. 20 pounds gained. Just in the last 2 days I've had a little acid reflux. Baby is active. I'm getting excited. :)
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Cute baby belly! How exciting for your upcoming birth :).
kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Thanks! I am getting more excited as it gets closer. The only other option I have is to cry, sooooo.... LOL

My last was a little hard. The one before was AMAZING! I'm shooting for one that is amazing.

Quoting SlapItHigh: Cute baby belly! How exciting for your upcoming birth :).
SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Was there something in particular that made it hard last time?

Also, a dear friend of mine was just raving about some kind of pregnancy tea for her acid reflux.

Quoting kcangel63: Thanks! I am getting more excited as it gets closer. The only other option I have is to cry, sooooo.... LOL

My last was a little hard. The one before was AMAZING! I'm shooting for one that is amazing.

crzemom
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Your Story Us Inspirational!
hapababies
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:09 PM

You don't look like you have carried 9 babies!!! You look awesome!

kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:19 PM
2 moms liked this
She was my longest pregnancy and biggest baby.

She waited until 42+5 and was 10lb 11oz. She wouldn't engage. Her labor was the only one that I screamed through. I lost my state of calm. When it was over, I had almost no voice for a few days. Hubby had to help gently pull her out once her head was out because I couldn't push her out. It was hard mentally and physically. I just lost my cool. She just turned 1 this month, so it's still pretty fresh.

I hate to admit, but I bawled when I got this positive test. I wasn't ready.

The one before I could have happily birthed twins. I had him in the tub at my GMIL's house. We popped in, asked to use the bathroom. I quietly had baby within 10 minutes of being there, cleaned up the bathroom, and brought out her new great grand baby. LOL! She told that story even to the paramedics as she was dying. :')

Quoting SlapItHigh: Was there something in particular that made it hard last time?

Also, a dear friend of mine was just raving about some kind of pregnancy tea for her acid reflux.

Quoting kcangel63: Thanks! I am getting more excited as it gets closer. The only other option I have is to cry, sooooo.... LOL

kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. :)

Quoting hapababies:

You don't look like you have carried 9 babies!!! You look awesome!

kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Thank you. I can't wait to share this baby's birth story. :)

Quoting crzemom: Your Story Us Inspirational!
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Look at your cute belly!!!

Are you having an UP to?

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:24 PM

WOW so you didnt plan to have the baby there? It just happened? OH WOW

Quoting kcangel63: She was my longest pregnancy and biggest baby.

She waited until 42+5 and was 10lb 11oz. She wouldn't engage. Her labor was the only one that I screamed through. I lost my state of calm. When it was over, I had almost no voice for a few days. Hubby had to help gently pull her out once her head was out because I couldn't push her out. It was hard mentally and physically. I just lost my cool. She just turned 1 this month, so it's still pretty fresh.

I hate to admit, but I bawled when I got this positive test. I wasn't ready.

The one before I could have happily birthed twins. I had him in the tub at my GMIL's house. We popped in, asked to use the bathroom. I quietly had baby within 10 minutes of being there, cleaned up the bathroom, and brought out her new great grand baby. LOL! She told that story even to the paramedics as she was dying. :')

Quoting SlapItHigh: Was there something in particular that made it hard last time?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)