Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining Natural Birth & Parenting!

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How long have you been living a 'natural life'? 

2. How many kids do you have?

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?

4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

I look forward to getting to know you!

doing laundryJenn

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine58103
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

I have 2 boys, ages 5 and 3. My husband and I are both born, raised and live in MN. I'm just beginning to live more naturally, although I guess I've been working towards it for awhile.

I'm having some troubles with my 3 year old and I'm in need of some help from you ladies.

Thank you!

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Hi welcome to the group! I have 3 kids...10, 4, & 2. I started living more naturally when my 4 year old was born. What started you down that path?

Quoting sunshine58103:

Hello,

I have 2 boys, ages 5 and 3. My husband and I are both born, raised and live in MN. I'm just beginning to live more naturally, although I guess I've been working towards it for awhile.

I'm having some troubles with my 3 year old and I'm in need of some help from you ladies.

Thank you!

JoJoBean8
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Welcome to the group! What sort of problems are you having with the 3 yr old?

Quoting sunshine58103:

Hello,

Thank you!

Sarah725
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Welcome!  I have a 6yr old girl and my boys are 4 & 2.

Quoting sunshine58103:

Hello,

Thank you!

Sugarskullmama
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1. How long have you been living a 'natural life'? We did baby wearing and EBF my daughter which was born in march of 2012 and plan doing the same with this one which is due in aug. Also trying cloth diapering this time as well.

2. How many kids do you have? One that is going to be 2 in 2 weeks and one on the way

3. Where do you live? Where did you grow up? Mi for both

4. What do you have planned for today? Working as a nanny cleaning and shopping for groceries
JoJoBean8
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on the soon to be baby=)

Quoting Sugarskullmama: 1. How long have you been living a 'natural life'? We did baby wearing and EBF my daughter which was born in march of 2012 and plan doing the same with this one which is due in aug. Also trying cloth diapering this time as well.

2. How many kids do you have? One that is going to be 2 in 2 weeks and one on the way

4. What do you have planned for today? Working as a nanny cleaning and shopping for groceries

Sarah725
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Welcome so glad your here.  Congrats on another pregnancy, how are you feeling?

Quoting Sugarskullmama: 1. How long have you been living a 'natural life'? We did baby wearing and EBF my daughter which was born in march of 2012 and plan doing the same with this one which is due in aug. Also trying cloth diapering this time as well.

Sugarskullmama
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM
It is hit or miss but the last 2 days I have been feel better. A little more like I'm a human again.

The beginning I was nauseous at night always sleepy and just plan hormonal (angry). Not anything like when I was pregnant with my daughter, I was always nauseous couldn't eat anything but tomatoes and noodles. Now I just seem to still be sleepy

Quoting Sarah725:

Sarah725
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Hopefully the second trimester will be very good to you.

Quoting Sugarskullmama: It is hit or miss but the last 2 days I have been feel better. A little more like I'm a human again.

The beginning I was nauseous at night always sleepy and just plan hormonal (angry). Not anything like when I was pregnant with my daughter, I was always nauseous couldn't eat anything but tomatoes and noodles. Now I just seem to still be sleepy

Quoting Sarah725:

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Feb. 19, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Welcome to the group! When are you due? I changed from using disposables to using cloth with my second child and it was so much easier than I imagined! I have 3 kids..10, 4, & 2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)