Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

labor???

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:16 PM
  • 16 Replies
I've been having contractions since around 7am. I was checked at the docs office around 10 am. I started having more contractions and have been having them all day. I'm was just able to have time to just lay down and try and time them and see if they go away. They are consistent but haven't gotten stronger so i assume I'm not in labor
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Sounds like you're super close! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
micheledo
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I would assume the same - it isn't labor. . . yet.  Especially since they aren't getting stronger.  :)  Consistency, meh, I don't think it really matters.  Mine have been all over the place at times.  

Relax and try to get some rest.  Might just be some prodromal labor.  Hang in there.  Might just be labor trying to get started! :)

Keep us posted.

jconney80
by Group Mod on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Sounds like your body is just kicking into gear and getting ready for labor. Good luck! How are you feeling now?

tempy22414
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 2:44 AM
At the moment it wasn't labor but around 1:30 am i woke up having mild contractions so I've started timing them to see if they are consistent. They are starting to hurt a bit but don't wanna get my hopes up
Harleysmom213
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM

getting close! pregnant belly

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Any progress since 1:30?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tempy22414
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
They've spread out now. Still a bit painful. I'm thinking I'm in the early stages right now since they haven't actually stopped even with me laying down, walking, or anything else. I did pass the rest of my mucous plug earlier this morning though. I had my membranes stripped last tuesday and thought that was all of it but i guess not lol
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Feb. 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Well hopefully they will get closer togther and stronger.

tempy22414
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:49 PM
I hope so! Lol I'm so ready to meet my little guy :-) still contracting as well. I think I'll probably have him by thursday or friday

Quoting Sarah725:

Well hopefully they will get closer togther and stronger.

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:08 AM

How are things going??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)