Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh...idiots!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:17 PM
  • 17 Replies

Can you believe this!!!!

Researchers at the CDC released a study recommending women withhold breastfeeding their children in order to boost the "effectiveness" of the rotavirus vaccine. The paper claims the immune-boosting effects of breast milk are a detriment to the efficacy of three vaccines and that women should stop breastfeeding long enough for the man-made poison to work on artificial/temporary “immunity”. 
~ via Craig Stellpflug, NDC
http://realhealthtalk.com/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20442687
#rotavirus #rotavirusvaccine #breastmilk #vaccines #breastfeeding

Researchers at the CDC released a study recommending women withhold breastfeeding their children in order to boost the "effectiveness" of the rotavirus vaccine. The paper claims the immune-boosting effects of breast milk are a detriment to the efficacy of three vaccines and that women should stop breastfeeding long enough for the man-made poison to work on artificial/temporary “immunity”. 
~ via Craig Stellpflug, NDC
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kendallrose
by Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Oh my gosh....don't even know where to begin with how rediculous those claims are.

monalisasus
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I'll choose breast milk as my immune boosters instead... Oy
kitty8199
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I've seen that. Makes me question the efficacy(that I didn't believe in anyway) of a vaccine of breast milk makes it not work.

I'll stick with boobie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM
I actually believe them. Bm it's so good, it kills the vaccine.
They don't say breast is best for nothing, lol.
Liquid gold baby!

Quoting kendallrose:

Oh my gosh....don't even know where to begin with how rediculous those claims are.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kendallrose
by Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:54 PM

True. I just saw "withhold" and "breastmilk" and thought they were nuts. I've breast fed all my kids.

Quoting kitty8199: I actually believe them. Bm it's so good, it kills the vaccine.
Liquid gold baby!

Quoting kendallrose:

kitty8199
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Yeah. Mine just stopped and will be three next month.
She didn't get vaccines so it's irrelevant to me, lol.

Quoting kendallrose:

True. I just saw "withhold" and "breastmilk" and thought they were nuts. I've breast fed all my kids.

Quoting kitty8199: I actually believe them. Bm it's so good, it kills the vaccine.

Liquid gold baby!

Quoting kendallrose:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleewink
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I went and read the abstract and it actually compared milk from mothers of different regions and Indian women's milk was the most effective AGAINST the vaccine.  Thought that was very interesting!  The abstract gets all scientific about the effects and all.

Liquid gold baby!

Quoting kendallrose:

somuchlove4U
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
lol screw that.
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

So bm can make the vax not work. But instead of pushing bfing they will push the vax. Smh

kitty8199
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Probably because of all the turmeric they eat. That spice is amazing. Countless heath befits. Works wonders for headache.

Quoting Aleewink:

I went and read the abstract and it actually compared milk from mothers of different regions and Indian women's milk was the most effective AGAINST the vaccine.  Thought that was very interesting!  The abstract gets all scientific about the effects and all.

Liquid gold baby!

Quoting kendallrose:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)