Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Selfie

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:09 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yup, that's me!!

Just want to say sorry I've been slacking on the EOOTW posts. I've got a TON of stuff on my plate right now (new job, moving practice, new divorce, death in the family, general chaos of single motherhood...) and I just haven't found time to do them lately. When I'm on cm it's because I'm nursing or on down time at work, in either case I can't access my books to make a proper eo post. But I haven't forgotten them, and I'll get to the next one as soon as I can.

Any requests? I'm thinking about neroli since the orange trees are blossoming and every morning I walk outside into a massive cloud of neroli goodness. Mmmmmmm!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
I want to be near anything blossoming. You make me sad for spring.
Neroli since we are in the subject of orange trees blossoming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

blossoms already...wow.  Its freezing here in NC, ok wellnot freezing  but we had frost this morning.

I am completely clueless about EO, but I have a feeling hubby is going to become a believer since we cured his abscess with olive leaf oil and clove oil.  He usually thinks meds are the way to go.

mikkosmommy
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I bought neroli to use during labor - for anxiety and stress relief. I love the smell and have been putting it on my rice heating pack just to enjoy the warmth and aroma.
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Feb. 27, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Wow you do have a lot on your plate.  I'm so sorry to hear about your new divorce and death in the family!!

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Thanks. I'm trying to reinvent myself this year, I guess lots of loss is one way to do that, huh?

Quoting Sarah725:

Wow you do have a lot on your plate.  I'm so sorry to hear about your new divorce and death in the family!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your losses :( I can't wait for more essential oil posts! :)

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Mar. 1, 2014 at 4:50 PM

I;m sorry for everything you are going through. 

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Thanks, I'm at peace.
Coming soon!

Quoting jconney80:

I'm sorry to hear about your losses :( I can't wait for more essential oil posts! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Thanks. It's all a part of life's journeys, this is going to be a pivotal year for me, and I plan on coming out on top.

Quoting JoJoBean8:

I;m sorry for everything you are going through. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the meme!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)