Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Selfie

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:09 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yup, that's me!!

Just want to say sorry I've been slacking on the EOOTW posts. I've got a TON of stuff on my plate right now (new job, moving practice, new divorce, death in the family, general chaos of single motherhood...) and I just haven't found time to do them lately. When I'm on cm it's because I'm nursing or on down time at work, in either case I can't access my books to make a proper eo post. But I haven't forgotten them, and I'll get to the next one as soon as I can.

Any requests? I'm thinking about neroli since the orange trees are blossoming and every morning I walk outside into a massive cloud of neroli goodness. Mmmmmmm!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
I want to be near anything blossoming. You make me sad for spring.
Neroli since we are in the subject of orange trees blossoming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Tabi - Admin on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

blossoms already...wow.  Its freezing here in NC, ok wellnot freezing  but we had frost this morning.

I am completely clueless about EO, but I have a feeling hubby is going to become a believer since we cured his abscess with olive leaf oil and clove oil.  He usually thinks meds are the way to go.

mikkosmommy
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I bought neroli to use during labor - for anxiety and stress relief. I love the smell and have been putting it on my rice heating pack just to enjoy the warmth and aroma.
Sarah725
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Wow you do have a lot on your plate.  I'm so sorry to hear about your new divorce and death in the family!!

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Thanks. I'm trying to reinvent myself this year, I guess lots of loss is one way to do that, huh?

Quoting Sarah725:

Wow you do have a lot on your plate.  I'm so sorry to hear about your new divorce and death in the family!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your losses :( I can't wait for more essential oil posts! :)

JoJoBean8
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 4:50 PM

I;m sorry for everything you are going through. 

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Thanks, I'm at peace.
Coming soon!

Quoting jconney80:

I'm sorry to hear about your losses :( I can't wait for more essential oil posts! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Thanks. It's all a part of life's journeys, this is going to be a pivotal year for me, and I plan on coming out on top.

Quoting JoJoBean8:

I;m sorry for everything you are going through. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the meme!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN