OT - Kind of sad. Our old place burned down.
The 2 windows engulfed in flames upstairs was our living room. The 2 on the right was the girls room.
We were going to buy it, but due to structural and electrical issues decided against it. We lived there about a year, before buying the place a little bit away from that town.
We heard the fire trucks passing our place to go fight the fire.
My friend said. "It started in the insurance place (bottom floor) and they think it started with the gas heater. The reason it burned so fast is because they couldn't get the gas turned off in time and it caused an explosion. If anyone had been in the upstairs apartment they would have had no chance to get out."
I could have lost my entire family today if we hadn't followed or gut. Thankfully the people living there were oot, and nobody was injured. They lost everything though.