Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Anyone give birth in Maryland?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

We are currently researching hospitals as we just moved.  Did anyone give birth in Maryland?  Where?  What did you think of it?  Who were your providers?  What did you think of them?  Were the hospital and providers natural birth friendly?  Any problems or concerns?

Thanks!

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:57 PM

bump

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:29 PM

I'm in NC so not much help!

jconney80
by Group Mod on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Sorry I'm in Ohio. I hope you can find someone who has. Welcome to the group! Have you looked at local natural parenting groups in your area?
whyfie
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 12:05 AM
where in md are u? i delivered my 1st @ PG, wouldn't recommend...but to fair that was 12yrs ago, i certainly hope they've changed. my friend just delivered there in jan, i can ask her. even tho i lived in md, i had my nxt two @ WHC in dc. much, much better! i was w/ a good practice. the hosp has a midwifery now. i almost chose them this time but since i moved to arlington i found a great hoso & midwife 10mins away, which is a lot closer than WHC. i kno plenty of ppl that swear by certain hosps. i can get more specific if u guve me an idea of where u'll be.
SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Not me. I'm close by in VA.
LoveMyBug2013
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:33 PM

No, I posted to the Maryland group as well, but that's not a very active board.  I think once I do get pregnant again I'll call my midwife from the first one and see if they can recommend something.  I would go back there, but I don't think driving an hour plus for appointments and then well over an hour to the hospital will be feasible especially since the last labor went so quickly.

Quoting jconney80: Sorry I'm in Ohio. I hope you can find someone who has. Welcome to the group! Have you looked at local natural parenting groups in your area?

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM

I am in Pa so here's a bump.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:23 PM

And Welcome group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)