Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Toddler poop

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
It's pale yellow, almost white, thick and runny. It's been like this for a few days, she has no symptoms of anything else abnormal. Is this worrisome?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melindabelcher
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:44 AM
Could be a stomach bug that her body is taking care of. I would keep a close eye on it.
White-ish stool is actually one of the few colors thats worrisome it usually indicates malabsorption and a absence of bile. Sometimes causes by a bile obstruction. Leilani was having those stools when she was re-diagnosed ftt at 3.5.
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I've never heard of that, sorry.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I would keep an eye on it. 

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok thank you. It has a little more color today, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it/her. Thanks for the info.

Quoting melindabelcher: Could be a stomach bug that her body is taking care of. I would keep a close eye on it.
White-ish stool is actually one of the few colors thats worrisome it usually indicates malabsorption and a absence of bile. Sometimes causes by a bile obstruction. Leilani was having those stools when she was re-diagnosed ftt at 3.5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah4gandh
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Yea I think that's a sign of not absorbing fats. But also could simply be from eating foods light in color. If my dd eats bananas in excess, her poops turns a light color. I would watch for signs of not absorbing fats. Hope it's nothing!!
jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:42 PM
I'm not sure! I hope it's nothing though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN