Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Do you have natural minded friends?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:18 AM
  • 19 Replies

I don't really have any natural minded friends. They all think I'm pretty weird about things, lol.

How about you, do you have natural minded friends?

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:47 AM
A couple. Not really. I found a natural minded group on meetup before, but it dissolved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjk_maybe_mom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:50 AM
My BFF and I became crunchy through different paths (she stopped vax'ing after her first was diagnosed with autism) and our crunchiness has only made us closer. I was able to provide information when she was expecting her 4th, a boy about leaving him intact, and they did. She introduced me to EOs, etc.

I've also made a couple acquaintances recently who are natural minded too. We're getting together next week. I'm excited to have the chance to make friends with similarly minded women. I'm hesitant though because it seems so hard to make and keep friends as an adult.
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:54 AM

My group of friends have changed as I have..my friends are all natural minded basically.

melindabelcher
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Not really.

Some of my friends are slightly more natural minded in areas from hanging out with me but for the most part my friends are super mainstream, super pharm etc

Lynette
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Yes, many! It started with my Holistic Moms Network group and now the homeschool group we attend. I never went to LLL, but I have crunchy friends that attend that too. Crunchy people are out there, you just have to know where to look!
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:45 PM

A couple, not many.

redmummyof3
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:37 PM

my sis in law is vegan which is great if thats what she wants to do!!! she wont use any cleaning products except vinager' baking soda' ect. she lives a very hippieish life style which is fine but shes pushy about it. and she hate's the fact i'm a skilled butcher and thinks i have no respect for animals which is not true at all but to each there own

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM

To an extent, none as much as me though.

jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Yes I do but a lot of them I have drifted away from. It is hard to relate to people when you have autistic kids. I still have a few though. 

Lotusblooming
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:10 AM
The only person I have is my dad and every one acts like we are crazy. I am told I am like my dad all the time. People got really freaked out when I told them I was planning a home birth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN