Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

How do you organize your carriers?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:31 PM
  • 20 Replies
This is kind of a spin off of the reuse and repurpose posts.

How do you organize your carriers, wraps, etc?

I have 2 Kinder Packs that go everywhere with me and get brought in the house after I get home. They always end up on the couch and it annoys me! I need some ideas on what to do with them. Our coat closet is full. A coat tree would take up too much room by the door. Any ideas?
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 21, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Ummmm they are thrown in the van, I mean really I think the Tulas are under the car seat in the van and the ring slings are in the house since we don't use the anywhere anymore. The boba is hanging from the high chair because hubby uses it inside.
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:54 PM
My go-everywhere carriers are kept in the car.
If you don't want to do that, maybe get one of those table things for the entrance way and stick them in there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Yeah we use ours in the house and on the go so they're always going in and out. Hmm that's a good idea. I do have a table with drawers by the front door. I might be able to fit them in there! Thanks for the idea!

Quoting jellyphish: My go-everywhere carriers are kept in the car.
If you don't want to do that, maybe get one of those table things for the entrance way and stick them in there
jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Yeah we only use our KPs now and they get thrown in the van then taken back in every time I go somewhere. It gets old! We use them inside too so it's not like I can just keep them in the van

Quoting tabi_cat1023: Ummmm they are thrown in the van, I mean really I think the Tulas are under the car seat in the van and the ring slings are in the house since we don't use the anywhere anymore. The boba is hanging from the high chair because hubby uses it inside.
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

We plan to get hooks to put behind the door for carriers

illegallyblonde
by Stephany on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I throw them on a shelf in the coat closet:-)
MommyCassafrass
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I have a tote in DS's closet that they all go in.  I got obsessed with Petunia pickle bottom and have a ton in different prints so I have a few that I switch out.  

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:09 AM

we only have a Boba 3G carrier and its usually laying on the couch lol but i will sometimes hang it in the hall closet. 

melindabelcher
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this
What about a bag just big enough to accommodate both carriers that you carry in and out and then just hang the bag on a hook.
I have 2 woven wraps, 1 gauze wrap, 1 Boba 3g, 2 ring slings, 2 pocket slings. I have them in a basket. I usually have a duffle bag in the car with extra clothes, a towel, diapers wipes, snacks and a wrap and ring sling.
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

We have bins under the changing table for carriers and when I was wearing him I always kept one in the car. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN