Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

she found her amber necklace

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 10:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Does anyone else's baby discover their necklace and keep putting it in their mouth?
by on May. 12, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM
You can tie it to shorten it. It's not a safe length if she can get it in her mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoldenLinds
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Once ds discovered his it was all over. He pulled it until it broke. Pulled the string clean from the clasp.
Precious333
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Ok. I will try and figure that out. Thanks.

Quoting jellyphish: You can tie it to shorten it. It's not a safe length if she can get it in her mouth.
christina122952
by on May. 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Where can I buy one at and are they safe? What are made of?
Lynette
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2014 at 1:13 AM
I take it out of their mouth right away and then distract baby/toddler from it. Hopefully getting to to forget about it. That has worked with the 2 children that had amber teething necklaces.
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Baltic Amber. Be on the look out for plastic fakes, plastic doesn't work.
Totally safe- they are made to break easily so they are not a choking hazard, and each bead is individually tied so if it does break, it stays intact.
Hazelaid, zoolikins, gogonatural (my favorite), all have quality amber teething necklaces.

Quoting christina122952: Where can I buy one at and are they safe? What are made of?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lala06
by New Member on May. 13, 2014 at 3:16 AM
My dd liked eating her bracelet so I put it on her ankle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina122952
by on May. 13, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Alright, where can I buy them at?

Quoting jellyphish: Baltic Amber. Be on the look out for plastic fakes, plastic doesn't work. Totally safe- they are made to break easily so they are not a choking hazard, and each bead is individually tied so if it does break, it stays intact. Hazelaid, zoolikins, gogonatural (my favorite), all have quality amber teething necklaces.

Quoting christina122952: Where can I buy one at and are they safe? What are made of?
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Hazelaid, zoolikins, gogonatural (my favorite), all have quality amber teething necklaces.

Quoting christina122952: Alright, where can I buy them at?

Quoting jellyphish: Baltic Amber. Be on the look out for plastic fakes, plastic doesn't work. Totally safe- they are made to break easily so they are not a choking hazard, and each bead is individually tied so if it does break, it stays intact. Hazelaid, zoolikins, gogonatural (my favorite), all have quality amber teething necklaces.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cueballsmom
by on May. 13, 2014 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Why should they not chew them if it is a teething device?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN