Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To The Lady Ashamed of Being Pregnant with Her Fourth

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM
  • 21 Replies

Someone posted this on facebook and it really spoke to me, so i thought i would share it with you ladies in case one of you needed to hear this.

Today (after a week of my two youngest crying over everything, being very clingy, the youngest wanting to nurse every 2hrs, my middle not listening to me, etc) i felt like "i cant do this! how can we have a fourth?!" but i read this and i feel much calmer now :)

http://sylcell.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/to-the-lady-ashamed-of-being-pregnant-with-her-fourth/

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Love it!

Sweetheart08
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:45 PM
That wonderful I wish I had that when pregnant with numbers five it would have helped stop some of my tears :)
rmgriffberg
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

We know we will get negative comments from dh parents and siblings (all who think 3 kids is more than enough). when i was pregnant with my second mil asked i was getting my tubes tied!

Quoting Sweetheart08: That wonderful I wish I had that when pregnant with numbers five it would have helped stop some of my tears :)

christina122952
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:13 PM
Love it
catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:49 PM
whyfie
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:42 PM
luv!
Roisin07
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I can relate well to all of it! Love it.

larissalarie
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I swear, I must be the only person ever who's not received negativity about my family size and composition. I think that about probably half a dozen topics frequently discussed on this site. Either people are exaggerating and/or taking everything negatively, or I'm really lucky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 4:32 PM

im in my mid- 20's. when i was pregnant with dd (my second child) my mil said knowing i was trying for a vbac "so when you have your c-section, you are getting you tubes tied right?" i wanted to slap her. my dh family have all said neg. things about our family size on numerous occasions. when we announce we were pregnant with our youngest, fil asked if we were trying to be the next Duggers (our youngest is number 3)

Quoting larissalarie: I swear, I must be the only person ever who's not received negativity about my family size and composition. I think that about probably half a dozen topics frequently discussed on this site. Either people are exaggerating and/or taking everything negatively, or I'm really lucky.

ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. I think people take a lot of stuff negatively that they shouldn't. I think most people are genuinely curious what its like!  Lie, I have for sure said to someone with 4 kids, 'wow, I don't know how you do it!  You must be so busy' l and I have seen that exact line complained about on here. Like what?  I think it's a compliment!  Half the time I feel like I do a crappy job with 2, I don't think I could handle 4 as well as people who have 4 kids seem to!

Quoting larissalarie: I swear, I must be the only person ever who's not received negativity about my family size and composition. I think that about probably half a dozen topics frequently discussed on this site. Either people are exaggerating and/or taking everything negatively, or I'm really lucky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)