Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are your gardens doing?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

If you planted a garden, how are they doing?

Mine needs weeded and will need watered later. The bunnies who have never been issue have decided to be an issue this year. Darn them, lol.

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Precious333
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Yeah, i am slacking big time this year. I have been busy! :(
skylarkdancer
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:55 PM
I container garden and so far my plants are doing really well. Already have a stash of sugar snaps I've picked. Tomatoes are blooming, strawberries and squash are too.
LaideBug
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:08 PM

Mobile Photo

Wonderful. :)
jiffypop2207
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Weve had some torrential rain lately so im hoping they dont die since they are sitting in a swamp right now
crystalplus1
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Great! 2 tomato plants, one with 5 tomatoes, a few pepper, jalapeno, green bell, and a gypsy pepper, the gypsy pepper has 2 peppers, i have about 5 carrots, plus the ones i planted this week. I have been using news paper to keep weeds away, you need newspapers, not the glossy sheets, but the others, and you get them wet, lay them at least 8 sheets thick around your plants, no weeds will grow through.

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a balcony garden! It is doing great so far. We started mostly everything from seeds and our green beans are already growing a lot of green beans. Our tomato plants are so tall and blooming so we should have tomatoes fairly soon. The peas are getting huge. I should take a pic tomorrow. The kids love it

crystalplus1
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

He pulled some carrots, lol. Then we planted more

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:35 AM

That's awesome! We have a lot of bell peppers growing. My kids are going to go crazy over them lol

Quoting crystalplus1:

Great! 2 tomato plants, one with 5 tomatoes, a few pepper, jalapeno, green bell, and a gypsy pepper, the gypsy pepper has 2 peppers, i have about 5 carrots, plus the ones i planted this week. I have been using news paper to keep weeds away, you need newspapers, not the glossy sheets, but the others, and you get them wet, lay them at least 8 sheets thick around your plants, no weeds will grow through.

illegallyblonde
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 8:49 PM
They are growing! I can't wait for fresh tomatoes and peppers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)