Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

outside

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM
  • 14 Replies

My 7 month old daughter loves to be outside. If she inside at times she will cry and look at the door. If she is crying all I have to do is take her outside and she is fine. I am not an outdoor person. My husband isn't either he loves when he was little. Does anyone else have a child like this?

by on Jun. 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 10:33 AM
All of mine love the outdoors, but so do my husband and I. I like it, makes me never have to worry about vitamin D deficiency. ;)
ahleesha14
by Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 11:51 AM

yea thats true I didn't think about vitman D. She just always likes to be outside. Its soothing to her. 

wonderstruck11
by on Jun. 22, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Yeah, my daughter is the same. So are all my siblings. I think it's natural for children to love being outside.
larissalarie
by on Jun. 22, 2014 at 5:14 PM
All of my children LOVE to be outdoors. I love being outside if it's something like hiking, running, going for a walk, etc but find hours at the park sorta boring. But it's not really about me anymore, so outside we go day after day :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monalisasus
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Looks like you both are going to have to learn to love the outdoors lol. I thinks it's just natural to want to play in nature when little
hapababies
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 11:58 PM
My boys would be outside from the time they open their eyes in the morning to the time they close their eyes at night. They have been that way since they were tiny. When it's nice out, we even eat lunch and dinner outside. It's not something I always enjoy doing, but they love it so I go with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahleesha14
by Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Yea I go with it. She is so little though so she can't do anything. She sits on my lap and watch the cars go by. The park is open until about 9 so we went there and sat on a picnic table but that was about it.

MamaNickelatti
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Both my kids are the same way! I am 33 weeks pregnant and it is WAY to humid for me to be outside for mire than 20 minutes at a time, they HATE that.
jconney80
by Group Mod on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:18 PM
My kids would always get quiet when we took them outdoors as babies. It was funny. They love being outdoors now too!
ahleesha14
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Yea abby loves being outside it has a calming effect on her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN