Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Natural way to flip breech baby?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am 36 weeks preggo and baby is in a Frank breech position.  I have tried everything I can possibly think of to get him flipped: inversion exercises 3x+ a day, hand stands in pool, flip turns in pool while swimming, peppermint oil and ice pack on top of belly, and I just went to Chiro (1st visit) yesterday (next visit is sat).  It doesn't feel like he has flipped yet.  My 1st child came early at 38 weeks and I am assuming he will not make it all the way to 40 weeks (he's my 2nd), plus I am very active so I'd be surprised if he made it all the way to 40.  Anyways, is there anything else I could be doing to help get him turned that might've worked for other moms?  Help I do not want to get a C-section, trying to do this all natural this go around!

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
mommymain
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:23 PM

spinningbabies.com

Juniper53098
by June on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Just for reassurance, babies can turn at any time.  They are never too big to turn.  My son literally flipped every other day for the last 3 weeks.  He was born at 39 weeks, 6 days and 10 lb.

BeFit-Mom
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:51 PM

The Bradley Method realigns the pelvis so that the uterus is not twisted. This gives the baby more room to turn by herself.

BeFit-Mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN