• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back after a five year hiatus....

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
Five years ago I was a very active member of cafemom. This group the cloth diapering groups and breastfeesing groups help me a lot with my first two kids. Well here I am back and pregnant with bean number 3. This is the worst I have ever felt. Nausea all day every day and no energy at all. Any advise on some natural ways to help would be great. I think I have drank a river of ginger ale. I tried sea bands with out much luck. I'm just ordered some peppermint oil and pray that it helps. Anything I haven't thought of?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SunshneDaydream
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back!  I just re-joined this group after 6 years.  I'm also preggo with "bean number 3" lol.  Sorry, I don't have any tips for nausea for you other than the things you've already tried.  I didn't have nausea too bad this time.  With my first it was awful.  One thing that did help was fruity popsicles and lollipops.  For some reason sucking on things really helps.  (Don't tell your husband that lol!)  Good luck!

niantreplus1
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Welcome back to you as well!

Quoting SunshneDaydream:

Welcome back!  I just re-joined this group after 6 years.  I'm also preggo with "bean number 3" lol.  Sorry, I don't have any tips for nausea for you other than the things you've already tried.  I didn't have nausea too bad this time.  With my first it was awful.  One thing that did help was fruity popsicles and lollipops.  For some reason sucking on things really helps.  (Don't tell your husband that lol!)  Good luck!

meljac
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this
You might want to try preggy pops or candied Ginger.....
Grillito
by Laura on Dec. 30, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Hey! I'm pregnant with number 2 now and having horrible nausea as well
For me this time almonds and nuts has been a saviour, I have no idea why but they don't make me sick and they help to settle my stomach some
Also the candied ginger! And water with lemon and ice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)