Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Who here is trying to conceive??

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 1:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
Anyone here TTC? I am on several groups on CafeMom and have "been there" for announcements that mamas have gotten pregnant and track them through delivery. It's really touching to "know" these ladies through their pregnancies (or even before) and see them grow. But the BEST part is seeing their newborn pictures and reading their birth stories! Please share your hopes & dreams! :-)
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
7aremyjoy
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 1:23 PM
Well, after an apparent miscarriage last month, I have tested positive this morning!  Not sure if this is a new pg from this month, or if I just had some implantation bleeding from last month.  Time will tell.

Libby
doulala
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM
oooh, Libby-- CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow, that's great news! :-D Have you been feeling symptoms?
7aremyjoy
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 4:49 PM
Just your typical nausea and very very sleepy.  Of course I figured I was just vitamin deficient, lol, since there was no way I was pregnant.  Hahaha.  God is so awesome!

Libby
luvmygirls138
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 7:28 PM

Hi my name is julie I'm 34 mom of 2 girls 13 and 9 i have awonderful hubbt whom i will be married to 8 years in june we have bein trying for baby #3 for over ayear . I already have midwife picked still unsure if we will deliver at home or at her birthcenter still waitng forBFP to choose  a doula as that is a must this time in my mind . I hope i will be posting with birth ? 's very soon

sunshyn
by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 9:08 PM
Me! Me! Me!  I have a 2-year-old daughter, and hubby and I are in our 4th month of trying for #2.  I can't wait for all of us who are trying again to get BFPs and share this amazing journey together! 

Libby~ congratulations!!  Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
doulala
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2008 at 11:04 PM
Quoting luvmygirls138:

Hi my name is julie I'm 34 mom of 2 girls 13 and 9 i have awonderful hubbt whom i will be married to 8 years in june we have bein trying for baby #3 for over ayear . I already have midwife picked still unsure if we will deliver at home or at her birthcenter still waitng forBFP to choose  a doula as that is a must this time in my mind . I hope i will be posting with birth ? 's very soon

WOAH! Are you ME?!? :-D ~~~~mmm-k. I'm 34.(check) I have 2 girls.(check) I have been married for just 8 years.(check) Trying for baby #3 over a year.(check) home (probably) BUT the first 2 were birth center births.(check) I am a doula, yes, it's a must, lol!(check) ~~~yup, you are me!! ;-D
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)