Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you know babies come out of your belly button haha

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:00 AM
  • 2 Replies

My 20 month old son never watches tv but today we had a animal show on and it showed a brand new still wet baby wildebeest but they didn't show the birth. He saw the umbilical cord and points to his belly and the tv and says belly that that?! I told him that  is where the baby gets its food from when its in the mama's tummy  and it will look like your belly button later, just like sissy is now. So for the rest of the day he will run up to me pull my shirt up and pull and stretch my belly button and scream BABA OUT NOW! the poor confusion in my sons little mind at the moment haha

I'm a cloth diapern', breastfeeding, baby wearing, natural waterbirthing mamaLilypie - (vizD) 
    Pregnancy ticker

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaJane
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM

My 5 yo informed me the other day that babies come out of mommies' butts.  So the belly is much better.  He had walked in on me watching a birthing show a while back.  The mom gave birth on the toilet.  I had no idea how his mind interpreted the whole thing!  I set him straight.  :) 

Mom to my rainbow
Courtney the brunette, Cameron the red head and Trevor the blond
beccimae
by on Sep. 22, 2009 at 5:33 PM

My husband was told women had surgery to get the baby out.  He didn't realize until he was older where they really came out of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)