Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need info about Willis Shaw Express---Please

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

Hello,

My name is Laura, and I am a wife of a truck driver, and a ex-wife of a truck driver.

Anyhow, What I need to knwo is this. Anyone out there that has this information, if you could send me a message, I would greatly appreciate it. My ex works for Willis Shaw Express, and I am in need of information about thier health insurance programs. Could someone please tell me how much the health insurance costs the truck driver with Willis Shaw Express. If at all possible, could you porvide me with the information for Just the trucker, then the trusker and his spouse, then the trucker and his kids, and then they trucker and his whole family. I am looking for this information to help me in court.

Thank you very much, I hope to hear from someone soon.

Laura

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DakotaMom03
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Sorry I can't help I don't know that company. I would think you could call them and talk to them about the health insurance.

Lizbeth2010
by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM

The info was sent to this poster long prior to this posting, and was provided in court (which is over and done with). 

lilmama24725
by Member on Jun. 1, 2010 at 1:39 PM

sorry no help.  hubby worked for them for about 3 weeks and then they cut cpm.  they cut trucker pay acorss the company

taendrewsmom2
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Why don't you ask your Ex or call the company yourself? Seems pretty shady to me that you are asking us. IMO

Lizbeth2010
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Quoting taendrewsmom2:

Why don't you ask your Ex or call the company yourself? Seems pretty shady to me that you are asking us. IMO

Word :D

Lizbeth2010
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 3:09 PM

yes, unfortunately. My hubby's pay was cut twice, and we were afraid he'd lose his job at one point. He works refer and local which was not cut as bad.  Whole divisions were cut and the insurance premiums went up about 300% about the same time.  But, they seem to be on the upswing now, at least leveled out to where they aren't laying off or cutting pay again at this time. 

Quoting lilmama24725:

sorry no help.  hubby worked for them for about 3 weeks and then they cut cpm.  they cut trucker pay acorss the company

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)