Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About Us

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Hi my name is Kina..I've been a truck drives wife for 1month now..Its very stressful for me right now because we just had a son almost 2 months ago..so for one month hubby was home..Then there's my other 3 kids which is from a previous relationship..they also miss him. Didn't know what I was getting myself into, we did'nt know it would be this hard (missing each other)..He works for Crst..This is his first run 28days..then he'll do another 28dayswithout seeing him until the whole 56days has been worked and it would only be for 4days.. and then he'll start his 20days gone 10days home..can't wait util then..Just miss Mr. V so much!!kissMrs. Bigrigs4Bigres

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
taendrewsmom2
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM

It definitely is hard to get used to. It has it's hard times for me too and I'm a "seasoned" truckers wife.

DakotaMom03
by on May. 28, 2010 at 5:54 PM

When hubby and I got together I went on the road with him and loved it. I miss him now that he is on the road and i'm home with the kids but I guess there are days that I really don't miss him that much. The only time it was hard for him was when he was gone for months at a time and when he would get to come home it would be for one yes I said one night and be gone the next day. Liegha when she was little missed him and that is when things changed and then they changed again when we had the boys. Now hubby is home more then I like sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)