• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I GET TO SEE MY HUBBY!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 222 Total Views
4 moms liked this

He has been gone for almost 3 weeks. In utah at truck driving school now he is on his training. They were rerouited to our area so he can get more blood pressure meds. It will be a short stop but i'm super excited.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
foxie34
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Where did he go to school at. My DH was there, but he came home after he got his CDL and went to a different company.

Quoting Donna273109:

He has been gone for almost 3 weeks. In utah at truck driving school now he is on his training. They were rerouited to our area so he can get more blood pressure meds. It will be a short stop but i'm super excited.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this

awwww, I hope your short reunion is blissful and full of RED HOT SEXYTIME.
fingers crossed

starpurple
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:04 AM
I totally understand your excitement. my husbands truck driver to. he's a mentor though so after they get out of the schooling they have to drive with him for 250 hours. we got lucky he's had a lot of trips back home so I've got to see my lot more.
Donna273109
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:00 AM

He went with Central Refrigerated. It is a company sponsered program. One week here in ATL book schooling,one week in Utah for the CDL test then 5 weeks one the road with a trainer.

Donna273109
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Yep it was short. Just enough time to eat,shower and wash his cloths. It was great. His trainer spends alot of time on the east cost.He told my husband maybe next time we can get an over nighter. Then it's on!

Cubanmom84
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Thats great! I remember when mine spent three weeks in the driving school. Have fun!!

foxie34
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Mine went CR England and holy hell I was going crazy lol. He came back cuz he didn't feel like waiting forever for a trainer. Was home for about 3 wks then just left for training with a different company here in state. His got 240 in training hours. Not even gone less than 24hrs and cried 5 times already :(
My DH calls me "Emo-Bear" lol
Donna273109
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:54 PM

It is a little rough sometimes but then I tyr to remember after he "pays his dues" sort of speak he can start looking for something where he would be home at least every weekend or maybe even better every night! Although I hear over the road pay is much better than local.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)