Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Making a Tutorial?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 381 Total Views

I just wanted to asked to be sure. I know there's a tutorial on GetPaint.net forums on how to use the "Seamless Texture Helper" Plugin to make a seamless tile background. I'm thinking about making a tutorial using that plugin to making a 'filling' tiled background. Like this image below:

or

Making these images require MORE steps than the one shown in the GetPaint.Net Forums. My tutorial itself will be done by narrating video because there's too many steps and I might confuse people if I do it by text & pictures.

Is this okay? 

by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
twinsnseptember
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:01 AM

I would like to see how to do this but not on a video. I would rather have screenshots. So If mine doesn't come out right i can play with it and then come back to where i left off with out the video freezing up. Also sometime I have to stop right in the middle of what I am doing and help my kids..

Rachell9503
by Group Admin on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:43 AM

It's totally fine! Go for it!

xsherbearx
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I can do both for you :) Only reason why I suggested Video is because I'm not good making screenshots and explaining in text.

Quoting twinsnseptember:

I would like to see how to do this but not on a video. I would rather have screenshots. So If mine doesn't come out right i can play with it and then come back to where i left off with out the video freezing up. Also sometime I have to stop right in the middle of what I am doing and help my kids..

marisab
by Member on Nov. 7, 2010 at 2:11 AM

You can make a tut any way u want unless it sur work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)