Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting To Know You Survey.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

Okay guys I know this survey may be kinda LAME but I made it up to kinda get some of you guys to come play in our group alot more. Also to help us get to know eachother better and have a lil fun while doing so. So please if you have the time and are BORD enough to want to do this, copy and paste this survey in your reply box and repost it!!! I think it would be very interesting to see everyone's answers. Have fun guys. Sorry if it's LAME but I did try to make it fun.

1) What state/ town did you grow up in?

2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at?

3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at?

4) What kind of personality do you have?

5) Shy person or people person?

6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they?

7) How did you meet your Coastie?

8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment?

9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best?

10) Favorite type of food?

11) Favorite type of Soda?

12) How many children do you have or want to have?

13) Dressin up for Halloween?

14) What's your favorite Holiday?

15) What drives you completely insane?

16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet?

17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any?

18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us?

19) Got any favorite books or authors?

20) What are your favorite movies/shows?

21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive?

22) How do your spend your free time? What do you like to enjoying doing?

23) Got a favorite Color?

24) Favorite place to shop at?

25) What place would you love to vacation at?

26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without?

27) Favorite Fruit?

28) Favorite Song?

29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny?

30) What month is your birthday in?

31) What colors are your hair and eyes?

32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car?

33) What do you like most about yourself?

34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to?

35) What type of flowers are your favorite?

36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC?

37) Got any pet peeves?

38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream?

39) Favorite Perfume to wear?

40) Best memory you have of your childhood?

41) What type of music do you love to listen to?

42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose?

43) Do you have short hair or long hair?

44) Do you have any Tattoos?

45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural?

46) Do you have a favorite Football team?

47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football) ?

48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids?

49) Favorite all time cookie?

50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person?

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amybeth421
by Group Owner on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM

1) What state/ town did you grow up in?Allentown, PA

2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at?New Orleans, LA

3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at?Staten Island,NY

4) What kind of personality do you have?Outgoing

5) Shy person or people person?people person

6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they?No pets

7) How did you meet your Coastie?While we were in college

8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment?happy

9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best?The best is yet to come

10) Favorite type of food?italian

11) Favorite type of Soda?pepsi_trying to stop drinking soda though

12) How many children do you have or want to have?2 boys

13) Dressin up for Halloween?  No

14) What's your favorite Holiday?Christmas

15) What drives you completely insane?rude people

16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet?out going just like me and nice, people who do not gossip

17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any?crafting with my boys and trying to finish the boys scrapbooks

18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us?I can sing and dance(took ballet for 17 years)

19) Got any favorite books or authors?James Patterson and Nicholas Sparks

20) What are your favorite movies/shows?Not sure I have a favorite but usually I watch what hubby is watching.

21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive?I would like to have a hot rod one day.  Buy it and fix it up.  I like going to car shows

22) How do your spend your free time? What do you like to enjoying doing?Reading, being outside when it is nice and sitting on my glider on the deck.

23) Got a favorite Color?Red

24) Favorite place to shop at? where ever the sales are good

25) What place would you love to vacation at?I am a disney nut so anything that has to do with disney I am there.  I'd love to go on a cruise(any where)

26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without? chapstick my cellphone and kids

27) Favorite Fruit?apples

28) Favorite Song?when yousay nothing at all by allison krauss and union station( our first dance)

29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny?live everyday like it is your last

30) What month is your birthday in?April

31) What colors are your hair and eyes?hair is brown with blonde highlights and eyes are blue but change to different shades of blue depending on the clothing I have on

32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car? turn up th emusic real loud

33) What do you like most about yourself?My personality

34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to?my weight.  I still am carrying around a few extra pounds.

35) What type of flowers are your favorite?Roses (not red though)

36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC?beach definitely

37) Got any pet peeves? rude people

38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream?chocolate chip cookie dough or mint choclolate chip

39) Favorite Perfume to wear? right now I have black raspberry vanilla.

40) Best memory you have of your childhood? Always at my grandparents house

41) What type of music do you love to listen to? Anything that I can dance to.

42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose?peach or light color

43) Do you have short hair or long hair?short

44) Do you have any Tattoos?No

45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural? They exist. 

46) Do you have a favorite Football team?  No

47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football) ? No

48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids? Anything Scooby Doo

49) Favorite all time cookie?Chocolate chip

50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person?Jeans and t-shirt.

KatWW
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:24 PM

1) What state/ town did you grow up in? Birmingham, Alabama

2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at? sorry not military

3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at?

4) What kind of personality do you have? Outgoing, friendly

5) Shy person or people person? People

6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they? 3 cats, PJ, Reggie and Stormy

7) How did you meet your Coastie?

8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment? relaxing

9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best?

10) Favorite type of food? anything someone else cooks

11) Favorite type of Soda? Diet Coke

12) How many children do you have or want to have? 4 (2 biological, 1 step and 1 Adoped)

13) Dressin up for Halloween? no

14) What's your favorite Holiday? Christmas

15) What drives you completely insane? People who YAK about a subject they don't know anything about.

16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet?  Trusting, outgoing

17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any? Reading

18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us? not really

19) Got any favorite books or authors?

20) What are your favorite movies/shows?

21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive?

22) How do your spend your free time? What do you like to enjoying doing?

23) Got a favorite Color? Red

24) Favorite place to shop at? Dress Barn

25) What place would you love to vacation at? Mountain hide away

26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without? books, good pillow, choclate

27) Favorite Fruit? pears

28) Favorite Song?

29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny? This too will pass

30) What month is your birthday in? August

31) What colors are your hair and eyes? blond and blue

32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car? drive in woods or country road

33) What do you like most about yourself? Being helpful

34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to? weight

35) What type of flowers are your favorite? roses

36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC?  Beach

37) Got any pet peeves? People who don't want to learn

38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream? choclate trinity

39) Favorite Perfume to wear?

40) Best memory you have of your childhood? vacations on the lake

41) What type of music do you love to listen to? anything but country

42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose? Red

43) Do you have short hair or long hair? Short

44) Do you have any Tattoos? nope

45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural? keeping an open mind.  My best friend swears she lived with a ghost for a while.

46) Do you have a favorite Football team? no

47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football) ? none

48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids?

49) Favorite all time cookie? choclate chunck (can you see a trend here?)

50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person? Depends on circumstance.  But o weekend jeans

TennesseeVols_1
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:37 PM
1) What state/ town did you grow up in? Savannah Ga 2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at? Seattle Washington 3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at? Haven't really been stationed anywhere I didn't like living at. 4) What kind of personality do you have?Carefree, bubbly, friendly, easy going. 5) Shy person or people person?Most of the time I'm actually shy when meeting new people in person. 6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they?I have two cats. Meowzer and Wiggy. 7) How did you meet your Coastie?Through a friend of mine whom had "hated" my previous boyfriend. 8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment?Content. 9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best?Rascal Flatts ~I'm Moving On 10) Favorite type of food?Anything my hubby cooks. 11) Favorite type of Soda?Diet Dr. Pepper/ Dr. Pepper 12) How many children do you have or want to have?I have 3. Two girls and a boy. Ashlyn, Megan, and Aiden. 13) Dressin up for Halloween?I'm still debating on it. 14) What's your favorite Holiday? Halloween.I love the FALL. 15) What drives you completely insane?People whom don't seem to use common since and apply it on a daily basis. 16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet? Personality, trustworthiness, and honestly. 17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any?I cross stitch, read, and Photography. 18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us?Umm does photography count? lol. 19) Got any favorite books or authors?I like fiction and horror books and books on the paranormal. 20) What are your favorite movies/shows?Favorite movie ~TOP GUN & TOMBSTONE and I have dozens of shows. Anything Paranormal I like it. 21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive?Umm Anything made by Chevy. 22) How do your spend your free time?What do you like to enjoying doing? Taking walks and bringing my camera to shoot pics of whatever I find pretty to look at or amazing. 23) Got a favorite Color? Green.Hey I'm IRISH!!! LOL 24) Favorite place to shop at?Walmart, Target, or Kohls. 25) What place would you love to vacation at?IRELAND 26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without?My cell, purse, and debit card. 27) Favorite Fruit?Bananas 28) Favorite Song?Anything Rascal Flatts 29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny?lol the irish saying on my myspace profile. >>> "Thirst is a shameless disease so here's to a shameful cure". 30) What month is your birthday in?October 31) What colors are your hair and eyes?Dark red and green eyes 32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car?LOL Sing, seat dance, and yell at IDOITS. 33) What do you like most about yourself?I have a good since of humor...LOL 34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to?I have a few insecurities, but I'm okay with that. 35) What type of flowers are your favorite?SUNFLOWERS and Orcids. 36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC?Go to the BEACH. 37) Got any pet peeves?Oh too many to list here...LOL 38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream?Cookie dough and chocolate, and anything from COLDSTONE. Oh yeah!!! 39) Favorite Perfume to wear?Pleasures and Victoria Secrets perfumes. 40) Best memory you have of your childhood?Always my Christmas's. 41) What type of music do you love to listen to?Just about anything but Classical music. Songs that won't put you to sleep or Offend anyone who happens to over hear you listening to it. 42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose? Pretty pink shades. Yes I can be a Girly girl sometimes...LOL 43) Do you have short hair or long hair?Long and natural curly. Dang IRISH Curse. 44) Do you have any Tattoos?Nope. 45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural?I love anything I can read or watch on the subject or topic. 46) Do you have a favorite Football team?I have two NFL ( Washington Redskins and Seattle Sea Hawks) Sec College football Tennessee Vols. 47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football)?Hockey ~Pittsburg Penguins. 48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids?Coraline and Nightmare Before Christmas. 49) Favorite all time cookie?Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft baked. 50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person? Jeans and T-shirt, comfort matters to me. ;0)
cherry41089
by Group Admin on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:00 PM

1) What state/ town did you grow up in? I was born ib Birmingham, Al but rasied in Naples, Fl.

2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at? So far Philadelphia,PA

3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at? Kodiak, AK had no friends but I did love the view

4) What kind of personality do you have? um not sure

5) Shy person or people person? both it depends on the people I am around

6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they? I have one puppy who is 6 months old she is a sheltie and her name is Bailey

7) How did you meet your Coastie? in high school, he wasn't a coastie yet

8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment? happy as can be except I wish my friend marriage was doing better

9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best? not sure

10) Favorite type of food? American a good old hamburger, hot dog, steak

11) Favorite type of Soda? diet coke

12) How many children do you have or want to have? I have 2 and want at least 4 total

13) Dressin up for Halloween? I think so

14) What's your favorite Holiday? Easter

15) What drives you completely insane? ignorant people

16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet? open minded

17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any? paiting, drawing, reading and puzzles

18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us? drawing and painting

19) Got any favorite books or authors?Leslie rule

20) What are your favorite movies/shows?the  notebook/ army wives

21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive? a Toyota rav4 and I DO drive it and love it to death

22) How do your spend your free time? What do you like to enjoying doing? surfing internet or drawing, painting

23) Got a favorite Color? black and burgundy

24) Favorite place to shop at? target/ buckle

25) What place would you love to vacation at? I was love to go to Ireland or Norway

26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without? diet coke, make up, pencils

27) Favorite Fruit? watermelon

28) Favorite Song? rock star by nickelback

29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny? when life gets u down hugg a Pooh

30) What month is your birthday in? April

31) What colors are your hair and eyes? I'm naturally a blonde but dye my hair burgundy

32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car? listen to the radio and sing

33) What do you like most about yourself? that I'm open minded

34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to? my boobs, boy do they change after kids

35) What type of flowers are your favorite? tulips

36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC? pool

37) Got any pet peeves? feet, and morning breath, and hubby leaving he boots in the door way

38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream? cotton candy from cold stone (eating it right now)

39) Favorite Perfume to wear? !

40) Best memory you have of your childhood? playing in the woods

41) What type of music do you love to listen to? all kinds mostly country or rock

42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose? clear

43) Do you have short hair or long hair? long hair

44) Do you have any Tattoos? yes 2

45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural? I believe in them

46) Do you have a favorite Football team? no don't really watch it

47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football) ? no not really

48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids? any Disney

49) Favorite all time cookie? butterscotch

50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person? well I always wear tight jeans and a cute top

TennesseeVols_1
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Guys I have NO IDEA why my replies to the survey are all jumbled together and look like a HOT MESS. I've tried going back and respacing in between each question and it still turns out to look like a jumbled up hot mess. I am seriously about to drop kick my computer through our front door and into the on coming afternoon rush hour traffic because I HATE this damn computer of mine. It's been giving me problems here lately and now today it's messing up my cafemom forumsI'm getting rather extremely ANNOYED with my computer.
Quoting TennesseeVols_1:

1) What state/ town did you grow up in? Savannah Ga 2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at? Seattle Washington 3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at? Haven't really been stationed anywhere I didn't like living at. 4) What kind of personality do you have?Carefree, bubbly, friendly, easy going. 5) Shy person or people person?Most of the time I'm actually shy when meeting new people in person. 6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they?I have two cats. Meowzer and Wiggy. 7) How did you meet your Coastie?Through a friend of mine whom had "hated" my previous boyfriend. 8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment?Content. 9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best?Rascal Flatts ~I'm Moving On 10) Favorite type of food?Anything my hubby cooks. 11) Favorite type of Soda?Diet Dr. Pepper/ Dr. Pepper 12) How many children do you have or want to have?I have 3. Two girls and a boy. Ashlyn, Megan, and Aiden. 13) Dressin up for Halloween?I'm still debating on it. 14) What's your favorite Holiday? Halloween.I love the FALL. 15) What drives you completely insane?People whom don't seem to use common since and apply it on a daily basis. 16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet? Personality, trustworthiness, and honestly. 17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any?I cross stitch, read, and Photography. 18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us?Umm does photography count? lol. 19) Got any favorite books or authors?I like fiction and horror books and books on the paranormal. 20) What are your favorite movies/shows?Favorite movie ~TOP GUN & TOMBSTONE and I have dozens of shows. Anything Paranormal I like it. 21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive?Umm Anything made by Chevy. 22) How do your spend your free time?What do you like to enjoying doing? Taking walks and bringing my camera to shoot pics of whatever I find pretty to look at or amazing. 23) Got a favorite Color? Green.Hey I'm IRISH!!! LOL 24) Favorite place to shop at?Walmart, Target, or Kohls. 25) What place would you love to vacation at?IRELAND 26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without?My cell, purse, and debit card. 27) Favorite Fruit?Bananas 28) Favorite Song?Anything Rascal Flatts 29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny?lol the irish saying on my myspace profile. >>> "Thirst is a shameless disease so here's to a shameful cure". 30) What month is your birthday in?October 31) What colors are your hair and eyes?Dark red and green eyes 32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car?LOL Sing, seat dance, and yell at IDOITS. 33) What do you like most about yourself?I have a good since of humor...LOL 34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to?I have a few insecurities, but I'm okay with that. 35) What type of flowers are your favorite?SUNFLOWERS and Orcids. 36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC?Go to the BEACH. 37) Got any pet peeves?Oh too many to list here...LOL 38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream?Cookie dough and chocolate, and anything from COLDSTONE. Oh yeah!!! 39) Favorite Perfume to wear?Pleasures and Victoria Secrets perfumes. 40) Best memory you have of your childhood?Always my Christmas's. 41) What type of music do you love to listen to?Just about anything but Classical music. Songs that won't put you to sleep or Offend anyone who happens to over hear you listening to it. 42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose? Pretty pink shades. Yes I can be a Girly girl sometimes...LOL 43) Do you have short hair or long hair?Long and natural curly. Dang IRISH Curse. 44) Do you have any Tattoos?Nope. 45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural?I love anything I can read or watch on the subject or topic. 46) Do you have a favorite Football team?I have two NFL ( Washington Redskins and Seattle Sea Hawks) Sec College football Tennessee Vols. 47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football)?Hockey ~Pittsburg Penguins. 48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids?Coraline and Nightmare Before Christmas. 49) Favorite all time cookie?Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft baked. 50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person? Jeans and T-shirt, comfort matters to me. ;0)

mmh524
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 8:20 AM

1) What state/ town did you grow up in? Miami, Florida

2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at? Station Miami Beach, FL

3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at? TACLET South

4) What kind of personality do you have? shy, quiet, reserved

5) Shy person or people person? definitely a shy person

6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they? a dog, Jonah he's a black labrador mix that appeared on our doorstep 6 years ago.

7) How did you meet your Coastie? on a blind date in highschool

8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment? CRAZY! Doing this single parent thing while hubby is deployed is so much harder now with 2 kids.  Just as I was getting a handle on it with one child, we had a baby and now dealing with the baby and the toddler is presenting an even more new challenge. 

9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best? Hmm not really sure.

10) Favorite type of food? Anything Italian

11) Favorite type of Soda? A hispanic drink called Materva.

12) How many children do you have or want to have? I have 2, I wanted 4 but not sure if I'd be ale to handle that many.

13) Dressin up for Halloween? Not me but my kids will

14) What's your favorite Holiday? 4th of July.  Im not big on all the other holidays too much stress with hopping from house to house.  4th of July is just fun and relaxation.

15) What drives you completely insane? When my hubby's unit is constantly changing his schedule especially at the last minute.

16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet? Friendly, whether they have kids or not,  their values, what they believe in.

17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any? no time for hobbies :-( would love to scrapbook though.

18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us? I used to play the piano.

19) Got any favorite books or authors? Power of a praying wife

20) What are your favorite movies/shows? Too many to list, but among them Grey's Anatomy and Army Wives.

21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive? No not really

22) How do your spend your free time? What do you like to enjoying doing? Free time? LOL If I had any, I'd love to...you know what come to think of it, I don't even know.  I've never really had free time.  Free time for me is time without the kids which is usually when I get stuff done like clean.  Ocassionally, I do get a mani/pedi in my "free time."

23) Got a favorite Color? Blue

24) Favorite place to shop at? Old Navy, Macys.

25) What place would you love to vacation at? Once the kids are older, I'd like to return to Hawaii.  But my favorite family vacation is at the beach in Sarasota, FL.

26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without? 3 items? My TIVO, dishwasher, and laptop.

27) Favorite Fruit? Strawberries or Bananas.

28) Favorite Song? Too many to list.

29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny? I try to live my life  according to various quotes in the bible.

30) What month is your birthday in? May

31) What colors are your hair and eyes? Dark blonde and eyes are hazel

32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car? listen to music

33) What do you like most about yourself? at the moment, its hard to find something

34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to? give myself more courage to do things on my own.

35) What type of flowers are your favorite? tulips

36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC? lay out at the pool

37) Got any pet peeves? nose picking in front of me!

38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream? Breyers waffle cone reload

39) Favorite Perfume to wear? O de Lancome or CK1.

40) Best memory you have of your childhood? I fortunatey have tons of good ones but I can't narrow it down to one.

41) What type of music do you love to listen to? Country or Christian.

42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose? Usually a pale pink or beige but  last time I was bold and went for a really dark brown.

43) Do you have short hair or long hair? Short, I just cut off 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love

44) Do you have any Tattoos? Nope

45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural? I guess they exist in some places.

46) Do you have a favorite Football team? Miami Hurricanes (College)

47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football) ? I actually love to watch hockey live, but I don't really follow it.  I do follow my alma matter the Hurricanes.

48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids? Finding Nemo

49) Favorite all time cookie? Toll-House Chocolate Chip

50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person? Jeans and t-shirt person, wear the same jewelery every single day, hardly any makeup.

bledoux
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM

) What state/ town did you grow up in? Kodiak , Alaska

2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at? Kodiak, Ak

3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at? Currently Port arthur

4) What kind of personality do you have? quiet till yo uget to know me than im loud

5) Shy person or people person? people

6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they? none

7) How did you meet your Coastie?through a friend that i worked with and she knew matthew so she emailed both of us saying breanna meet matthew matthew meet breanna

8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment? Perfect

9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best? sounds like life to me

10) Favorite type of food? chinese food

1) Favorite type of Soda? orange

12) How many children do you have or want to have? i have one want 2 more

13) Dressin up for Halloween? probably not

14) What's your favorite Holiday? Christmas

15) What drives you completely insane? my in laws

16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet? fun , laid back

17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any? none really i guess

18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us? uhhhhhh no

19) Got any favorite books or authors? not really

20) What are your favorite movies/shows? drama or comedy

21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive? a nice suv

22) How do your spend your free time? What do you like to enjoying doing? hanging out with my family

23) Got a favorite Color? brown pink and teal

24) Favorite place to shop at? burkes outlet

25) What place would you love to vacation at? figi , bora bora

26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without? family, clothes, shower

27) Favorite Fruit? honeydew

28) Favorite Song? history in the making

29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny? not really

30) What month is your birthday in? feb

31) What colors are your hair and eyes? brown hair hazel eyes

32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car? sing really loud

33) What do you like most about yourself? my personality

34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to? alot of things

35) What type of flowers are your favorite? daisys

36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC?  either the A/C or go to the mini water park (the one for kids

37) Got any pet peeves? the people that have been there know it all

38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream? strawberry cheesecake

39) Favorite Perfume to wear?  Miracle

40) Best memory you have of your childhood?  camping wit hfamily

41) What type of music do you love to listen to? country

42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose?  pinks or blues

43) Do you have short hair or long hair? short

44) Do you have any Tattoos? three

45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural? exist

46) Do you have a favorite Football team? whoever wins :)

47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football) ? basketball - cleveland cas

48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids?  spongebob

49) Favorite all time cookie?soft chocolate chip

50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person? jeans t shirt and flip flops :)

CoastieWife1124
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 8:21 AM
1) What state/ town did you grow up in? *Savannah, GA 2) What was your favorite place that you've been stationed at? *This is our first Duty station 3) What was your Worst place you where stationed at? *CGC Mustang, Seward, AK 4) What kind of personality do you have? *Very outgoing 5) Shy person or people person? *People person 6) Got any pets? If so how many and what are they? *None right now. 7) How did you meet your Coastie? *We went to High school together. 8) How would you best describe your life at this very moment? *Great! I have an amazing husband & a beautiful baby boy & we'll soon be stationed back towards home & I couldn't be happier. 9) If your life could be based on a song, which song would tell your story the best? *not sure. 10) Favorite type of food? *I love chicken & rice. Salads are great! 11) Favorite type of Soda? *Mountain Dew 12) How many children do you have or want to have? *I have one beautiful little boy 13) Dressin up for Halloween? *No, we may be on the road during Halloween. 14) What's your favorite Holiday? *Christmas 15) What drives you completely insane? *people knocking on wood, making beats with their hands. haha 16) What do you like/ look for in new people that you meet? *Outgoing like me.. 17) What kind of hobbies are you into, if you have any? *I like reading.. Twilight saga is my favorite =) 18) Got any talents you'd like to share with us? *none. 19) Got any favorite books or authors? *Twilight Saga... 20) What are your favorite movies/shows? *I love twilight & cannot wait for New Moon to come out but, I'm not a nut and going to see it the first day it comes out. haha! 21 is a good movie too. 21) Got a dream car you'd love to own/drive? * Chevrolet Equinox.. which I have - I love my car! & I love Acura TLs but, not big enough for me right now. 22) How do your spend your free time? What do you like to enjoying doing? *Right now my free time is spending time with my little man and my husband. I sit in this house every single day & cannot wait to move back home somewhere where it's sunny & there is actually things to do around where I live... their is nothing here. 23) Got a favorite Color? *Green 24) Favorite place to shop at? *American Eagle or Children's Place or OshKosh. I love shopping more for my little man than myself. 25) What place would you love to vacation at? *Maybe hawaii or the bahamas.. 26) What would be the three items you couldn't live without? *My husband, My son, & food 27) Favorite Fruit? *Strawberries.. 28) Favorite Song? *I have a few... 29) Got any favorite quotes/sayings you've heard that you live by or find funny? *... 30) What month is your birthday in? *April 31) What colors are your hair and eyes? *Naturally blondish/brown right now it's black & I have Green eyes. 32) What is your most favorite thing to do when your driving in your car? *Listen to music & sing. 33) What do you like most about yourself? *I try to be as real as possible. 34) What would you like to change about yourself if you could or wanted to? *I would get rid of this damn disease I have so I wouldn't have to be on med. or have to worry about things. (I have Crohn's Disease) 35) What type of flowers are your favorite? *Tiger lilies 36) Day of Summer fun ~ Go to Beach, Lay out at Pool, or chill out inside in the AC? *Go to the beach. 37) Got any pet peeves? *not too many. 38) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream? *Vanilla or Maui Waui (yummy kind they have here) 39) Favorite Perfume to wear? *Daisy by Marc Jacobs. 40) Best memory you have of your childhood? *Just being so care free & Slumber parties with all my friends. 41) What type of music do you love to listen to? *All kinds. 42) You paint your toe nails, so what color would you choose? *Pink 43) Do you have short hair or long hair? *It's medium length 44) Do you have any Tattoos? *1 foot prints on my ankle.. plan to get atleast 2 more. 45) What's your opinion on Ghosts and the Supernatural? *I've seen things.. & I believe it. 46) Do you have a favorite Football team? *GA bulldogs (gotta rep. haha) but, I really don't care for football 47) Do you have a Sport you like to watch or are a fan of ( if other than football) ? *Um, I guess baseball. 48) Favorite cartoon/movie to watch with your kids? *wonder pets haha! ni hao kai lan 49) Favorite all time cookie? *Sugar cookies by pillsbury with the designs on them. 50) Jeans and T-shirt or dressed to impress kinda person? *Jeans & tshirt.

in love &toddler boy 

Wife to my Coastie  &  Mommy to Caiden 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)