Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm SORRY LADIES...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Here lately I've been kinda MIA on here and I do APOLOGIZE for my absence here the past few days. I've been extremely BUSY this past week trying to handle things with my Insurance Claim on the car accident my husband was in, looking for other cars ( which btw~ we get our new Dodge Grand Caravan delivered to us tomorrow morning) "So excited". Progressive had to do our Settlement OVER AGAIN because they did it under the assumption that our car was registered in Maryland and it isn't it was registered in Georgia. Anyhow... we got still a TON of thngs to do and GET DONE. Amoung my busy schedual I have a house to clean, organizing to do, get a Christmas Shopping List in order and start getting little by little off that till it's done and let me tell ya, this year since having to get another vehicle, that's gonna be one SHORT LIST for Christmas. As long as my babies have something under the tree for Christmas that's all that matters to me, as far as I see it, getting a vehicle is a good enough reason for me to be happy this Holiday Season.

Anyhow, I'll be back on here SOON ENOUGH posting things left and right, I just gotta get some things that I've neglected , completed and taken care of before I can DO anything else at the moment. So please just bare with me.

Thanks for Understand ~Dusti :0)

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cherry41089
by Group Admin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I wish I could run up there and help you out. simple frown

TennesseeVols_1
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Aww thank you hun. I'm doing a lil better today though. SLOWLY workin my way back up to the surface and PRAYING nothing drags me back under. But Thank You :0)

Quoting cherry41089:

I wish I could run up there and help you out. simple frown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)