Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm So bummed right now

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

Hubby will be send to the gulf on this TUESDAY!!! for 2 MONTHS!!! I want to cry because I have been wanting a baby for a year now and hubby wasn't ready for one until last month. So we started TTC but now I have to wait 2 more months before we can pick TTC back up.

I'm just bummed

Thanks for listening/ reading I just had to vent.

in lovemarried 4-16-07 angel Serenity 4-22-06 toddler girlKenzie 2-15-07 puppy  Bailey 4-28-09 ttc

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TennesseeVols_1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Oh hunny... I just went through a LONG MONTH of my husband being down there. He left here July 6th and just got back home Friday @ 12AM on the dot. It wasn't easy for me to make it especially with 3 kids under the age of 7 BUT... I made it and suprised myself. Of course I came on here and complained and vented but I soon got lost in my photography and then doing things with my babies ( after feeling sorry for myself and feeling like my life was OVER since he left) BUT... I knew I wasn't making things better for myself and my kids so I started back up on my photography and as AMY told me "Start counting and marking calander days off"... I did this and it soon became a habit for me and I felt I couldn't go to bed unless I marked the days off one by one. One thing I will tell you, he will more than likely get bounced from place to place down there, my hubby did he was in 3 places the month he was gone. BUT... at least you can txt him, call him and or web cam if he's got a laptop with web cam, that might make it easier for ya to make it through this GULF ordeal.

As for the baby planning, I know how disappointing things planned but got canned because of this can be. We'd planned on going up to Gettysburg and well that didn't happen because he couldn't take leave two weeks before he left and get this... he had to work the weekend before he left. He got his orders on a Thursday, worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday and got Monday off and then left on a Tuesday. I was NOT happy he hardly even got to spend ANY TIME with us before he had to leave. Hopefully once he returns ( your hubby) then the TTC can continue, hey it would make well for a HAPPIER HOMECOMING *(WINK WINK)* lol. Hang in there hun... believe me I know how disappointed you are, I was THERE a month ago thinking my world was OVER, but he's back now and I can breathe a sigh of relief that I made it through it. ;0)

cherry41089
by Group Admin on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Thanks

I plan on getting back into my painting when he leaves. I'm just bummed that they only gave us a few days notice but I guess that is the USCG. I hoping he getting to go somewhere in Fl. cuz we have family down there and maybe I could go see him but I have no idea what he work days are going to be like. So I don't know if it would be possible.

in lovemarried 4-16-07 angel Serenity 4-22-06 toddler girlKenzie 2-15-07 puppy  Bailey 4-28-09 ttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)