• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fingers crossed!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

so, we have been looking for a house around our area. we have been in our apartment for 2 years, and it is just too small for us now. i just found a house that sounds like it will be perfect for us :) we are going on tuesday to look at it and meet the lanlords, fingers crossed it will be for us :D sooooooo excited to get out of apartment living!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amybeth421
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Fingers crossed for you.  We lived in an apartment before we had kids.  Since kids we have had town houses mainly that we rented.  live in military housing now and love it.  Our house is 2000 square feet.  Good luck!!! Let us know how it went.

blondie.mom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM
I would like to live in housing, but ours is reeeaaallllyyy old and not well taken care of :P
I'll definitely update after we see it :D

Quoting amybeth421:

Fingers crossed for you.  We lived in an apartment before we had kids.  Since kids we have had town houses mainly that we rented.  live in military housing now and love it.  Our house is 2000 square feet.  Good luck!!! Let us know how it went.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i0uonegalaxy7
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Our housing is haunted, and even though its nice, with dh gone all the time, I never sleep lol. I can't wait til we can move in august.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)