Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the worse thing anyone has ever said to you?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2008 at 11:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 325 Total Views
Hey mamasita's...........
    Just wondering what was or is the worst thing anyone has ever said to you (either verbally, behind your back, etc...) whether it was family, you friend or even your husband..............

I can think of many things people have said to me..... I've been called them all from a PUTA (which is Bi***sh) in Spanish, to a WHORE ..........you name it......I can't think of the worst worst thing off hand cuz it's too late at night and my mind isn't functioning at the moment but if you'd like to share yourz go right ahead...I'd love to hear........thanks!
by on Jul. 3, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mwmama
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 1:35 AM

I'm a black woman with a white man we have a one year old daughter now but when I was pregnant there was a racial guy with the tatoo's and everything at a resturant. his back was to us but his wife says o'my God baby look.  just loud enough for us to hear.  He says thats F-ing gross.  then when they were leaving he made sure to flex his arms so that we would be sure to see his racial tattoo!  sometimes I wish I would know when comments and moments like this were going to happen.

mwmama
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 1:37 AM

Quoting mwmama:

I'm a black woman with a white man we have a one year old daughter now but when I was pregnant there was a racial guy with the tatoo's and everything at a resturant. his back was to us but his wife says o'my God baby look.  just loud enough for us to hear.  He says thats F-ing gross.  then when they were leaving he made sure to flex his arms so that we would be sure to see his racial tattoo!  sometimes I wish I would know when comments and moments like this were going to happen.

ScorpionMomof2
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2008 at 12:35 PM

Quoting mwmama:

OMG....girl you should of said something ESP since you were pregnant...you could of used the hormone excuse lol..........but who gives a %$%#$^ about those people...people like that shouldnt even be allowed to walk this earth if you ask me!  Sorry you had to go through this and GOD BLESS you and your family ;)

soniamiamor
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I think,the worse thing that my husband told me was whent he say........I don't love you anymore and get out of my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)