Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so sad

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 4:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 148 Total Views
i just found out on tuesday that i had a miscarriage i was going into my 14th week and was so excited to be having my 2nd child. anyways the doctors told me a month ago that the baby had fluid on ots stomach but not to worry. but on tuesday when i when in for an utrasound to see if the baby was fine it was not there was no heart beat no movement nothing at all and the baby had not move. today i went in for a d&c and that went fine. i want to have the d&c than to miscarry at home and have to see the fetus. i am doing really good my husband and i are upset and sad but coping ok. i am in loads of pain that pain meds arent really helping but for the most part ok. just wanted to get that off my chest. thanks for reading my blog

brittney
by on Jan. 10, 2008 at 4:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Gracemommy
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 12:11 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.  I have had 6 miscarriages so far.  My baby boy right now (19 weeks) looks wonderful.  If you need to talk, just let me know.
Faetyn
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 11:35 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and I only wish you well. No words can express what it feels like to lose a child. I hope that you find comfort and keep close with your spouse. Even though he may not seem like it, he will be the one who is there to pick you up. I know that mine was. I wish you all of the best sweetie.... I hope that  you find peace.

~Proud wife and mother~
Married April 25, 2006 to my high school sweetheart

glitter-graphics.com
http://cashcrate.com/417723

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)