Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back!

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 996 Total Views
I'm back home now! I stated in my post about assistance that I wanted to come back home. We found a house in Martinsburg. It feels so good to be home. We're out of town & other than a couple neighbors or the trains going past our house, it's pretty quiet. *sigh* too many years away.. too many years in town.. ^_^
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tifferie
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Woohooo!! I live in martinsburg too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metallicagurl84
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Hahah yeah, we have quite a bit to do to our new house before we can accept guests, we haven't fully moved in yet either. It's a lot of work, but we love the place. We're getting our second vehicle back on the road too so I can used it while my fiancée is at work. "Woohsaah" as my fiancée says "Rome wasn't built in a day, Dear." ^_^

Quoting tifferie:

tifferie
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Lol. We finally unpacked everything and we have been here since march. Do you live in town? We live closer to inwood.

Quoting metallicagurl84:

Hahah yeah, we have quite a bit to do to our new house before we can accept guests, we haven't fully moved in yet either. It's a lot of work, but we love the place. We're getting our second vehicle back on the road too so I can used it while my fiancée is at work. "Woohsaah" as my fiancée says "Rome wasn't built in a day, Dear." ^_^

Quoting tifferie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metallicagurl84
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM
We live down 11 by the trailer park & 7-11 near that road that goes to DHHR. Fortunately not in town. I don't care for traffic. The most traffic we get is people walking the tracks or idiots on 4-wheelers or dirt bikes coming down the tracks & cutting through the road we live on. I wanna get a fence put up so they can't do that. It's annoying hearing the loud vehicles going past our house at night when I'm getting the lil ones to bed. Our house is only about 50-60ft from the tracks. >_< (don't get me wrong, I love the trains, just not the loud whining 4-wheeler motors)
BB,
Fey

Quoting tifferie:

Lol. We finally unpacked everything and we have been here since march. Do you live in town? We live closer to inwood.

Quoting metallicagurl84:

Quoting tifferie:

tifferie
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM
I think I know where that is. We live close to the airport, so we get that noise. But living near bwi, we don't notice.

Quoting metallicagurl84:

We live down 11 by the trailer park & 7-11 near that road that goes to DHHR. Fortunately not in town. I don't care for traffic. The most traffic we get is people walking the tracks or idiots on 4-wheelers or dirt bikes coming down the tracks & cutting through the road we live on. I wanna get a fence put up so they can't do that. It's annoying hearing the loud vehicles going past our house at night when I'm getting the lil ones to bed. Our house is only about 50-60ft from the tracks. >_< (don't get me wrong, I love the trains, just not the loud whining 4-wheeler motors)

BB,

Fey

Quoting tifferie:

Quoting metallicagurl84:

Quoting tifferie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)