Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you tried..

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 223 Total Views
Okay I'm fairly new to GF shopping so I'm the hunt for good bread products to satisfy my needs.

Well, I've tried Brown Rice tortillas and they harden to quickly. Not thrilled! Next, I tasted Brown Rice (fruit juice sweetened) and that was horrible! Now I love Udi's White GF Bread!

Okay, has anyone tried Rudi's GF Bread yet? Have any suggestions for crackers? or hamburger buns?

MaMas 06

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angelkisses6
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 5:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I really like Rudis they taste pretty good. I have tried a few that were so nasty like eating sand in your sandwiches at the beach LOL.  

momma2bubbas
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I think Rudi's is more fattening so I stick to Udi's.

Yes, the tortillas are so hard :( Have yet  to find some that are not-

accept Sprouts, here in SOCAL has GF flour tortillas!

prissmom
by Group Admin on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Glutnio makes a nice selection of crackers including table crackers.  there are many out there but I have to admit those are my favorites.

Check out others on Amazon.com just type in GF crackers

dreamssail79
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Udis makes awesome GF hamburger and hot dog buns. I use the HD buns for hoagies lol. I also love all their bagels yum!!! Glutino crackers are good and if you have a trader joes they have good edamme crackers that are also good for you!! I like Against the grain for baguetts. Its not really bread like maybe more like a croissant mixed with bread?? Dunno how to decribe it but I like it. I also enjoy making bread in my Bread machine I use Bobs red mill sandwhich bread. I use butter instead of oil. Its good for replacement in Italain dishes like dipped in EVOO. There are better flavor mixes out there. I like Pamelas alot. I havent had any luck making biscuts though:( Even using Bisquick GF!!

Kate00
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM

My son liked Rudi's, but he likes Udi's the best.  For crackers, we use Blue Diamond nut thins.  I have not tried them, but I think Udi's has hamburger buns now.  If they are similar to the bread, then they are probably good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)