Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Yummy Cookie Recipe and it is GF w/o changing ANY ingredients.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 2:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

Made these yesterday and they are gone!  Super easy, super yummy and super GF. I am making a double batch today, okay yes, I am pmsing but they are really good, whole family agreed.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chippers

(Santa's Favorite Cookies)

1 Cup creamy peanut butter

1 cup packed light brown sugar

1 egg

3/4 Cup milk chocolate chips

granulated sugar

Preheat oven to 350 F.  Combine peanut butter, sugar and egg in medium bowl, mix with spoon.  Add chips: mix well.  Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.  Places balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.  Dip fork into granulated sugar; press criss-cross fashion onto each ball, flattening to 1/2 inch thickness.  Bake 12 minutes.  Remove coolies w/spatula to wire racks; cool completely.  Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
happy2bmom0406
by Member on Dec. 6, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Oh my gosh these sound AMAZING!!  Unfortunately my kids both have the peanut allergy so I cannot have peanut butter, I think I am going to try some Sunflower Seed Butter.  Thanks for this.

The reason I am responding though is because I am new to the Celiac population.  I was under the impression that we need to eliminate dairy products.  Is this true?  When my kids were tested for food allergies, my son showed no allergies to milk or eggs so I would have been able to give him these (without the peanut butter).  (My daughter is another story allergic to both eggs and milk besides the peanut).  I thought that with Celiac I had to eliminate milk.  It would be great to give him this back, at least a little.  My poor boy cannot eat anything I would love to make him some cookies!!!

Thanks ladies, I am new here and so overwhelmed!!! 

Proud Mommy of my sweet family!

MomOf3Girls1130
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)