Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's who? If I dont hear from you I will be deleting you!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2010 at 4:35 PM
  • 74 Replies
  • 1570 Total Views

Ok so there's 148 members could everyone introduce themselves as soon as possible please. All of those who dont I will be removing  you from the group. 10 people have looked at the post and still havent said anything. im really trying to figure who is active and who isnt. if this is a group you would like to still participate in please introduce yourself. 

babyLilypie

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

by on Mar. 31, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MayuriC
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Hi! I was inactive for a few months due to some family stuff... I just logged in today, lucky I caught this post.

I'm what I call 99% veggie. I never cook meat at home, but once in a long while... I might have a little bit. Ive been eating flex/vegetarian for abt 8 years.

KristelK
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Hello, I'm Kristel, 31, and have been vegetarian my whole life.  Two years ago I made the choice to go vegan, when I had to decide what kind of diet I wanted for my daughter (now 2.6).  I'd enjoy a group that shared favorite recipes and talked about issues facing vegan/vegetarian parents.

rkoloms
by on Apr. 14, 2010 at 6:47 AM

My name is Robin. I live in chicago with my spouse and our 14 year old daughter. I have been veg since I was 17.

BTW, what is the value of deleting inactive members?

Robin in Chicago

Bellarose0212
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2010 at 6:55 AM

Hi, I'm Grace.

I've been vegetarian since I was four-years-old when I saw my pig die (by dogs) and connected the food on my plate to animals for the first time. Swore it off forever and never once looked back.

Almost two years ago I went true vegetarian (vegan) after learning about the connection between cruelty and dairy/eggs. Since then, I have done enough research to also fully believe in the health benefits.

My daughter is an 18-month-old veg-head!

ceecee3
by on Apr. 14, 2010 at 6:59 AM

I here just been sick with family . I will put more later

Mom2PunkRockers
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2010 at 7:12 AM

I am Katie , we are vegan because of my daughters medical condition. She has Crohns Disease.  Having a Vegan 11 yr old while living in the south is pretty interesting. I actually had a neighbor call CPS on me because she told them I was starving my kids. Apparently if you kid isnt eating fried chicken every day  here , your kid is in danger of dying.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/thepitbullmommas      <--Click me if you love Pit Bulls!

sexywife_mama
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Quoting rkoloms:

My name is Robin. I live in chicago with my spouse and our 14 year old daughter. I have been veg since I was 17.

BTW, what is the value of deleting inactive members?

I used to be veryactive in this group but my youngest got really sick and I became inactive... sooo many peopled joined while I was away. But im putting my group back together and I dont wan it full of inactiv people. I want to know how many people are really here.

mamadee1971
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Hi, my name is Dionne.  I've been a "veggie" since my mom was pregnant with me.  I'm trying to raise my kids as "veggies", but it's not easy.

Also, I might be inactive because I'm not in CM as much as I use to, since I've started working.

NikkosMommy820
by New Member on May. 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hello- I am Paige. I love this group & I'd really like to see more posts being made and more support. Deciding to raise a vegetarian child is a very hard decision and we need all the help, support and knowledge we can get....

JeffersonMom
by Member on Jun. 18, 2010 at 10:27 AM

don't delete me.  i was had a broken computer for a few months, but i'm back.  not a full veggie either.  ds and i eat meat about once a week.  dh more often, but we're working on him lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)