Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have NEVER made Payout as FAST & EASILY as I have with Treasure Trooper!

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:07 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/touchegg/9424/2532a9d3c80b9bfdd087a24f76e52217

Click the link above to Touch My Dragon Egg and Sign up and you will get $5 just for Signing Up, you will also get a free Dragon Egg and Nest and you get other goodies too just for being a Newbie :) 

I'm sooo excited, I just hatched my first baby dragon! :) The Dragons are a very cool part of TT.. you can fight them, raise them, breed them, sell them and other stuff for money! Every Friday night in the chatroom is Fight Night which is cool too and you win prizes for different catagories like most wins or losses in that night. & If you don't have an adult dragon you can get one free on Fight Night! Come join and check it out :) Fight Night is Every Friday Night from 8PM - 10PM EST in the TT chatroom.

I love this site! I have only been a member for about 2 months now but I have earned a little over $65.00 so far and It is fun and lots to do! I just received my first check for $36.50 last week and I already have another $29.45 in my account! They also have Instant Payments now with Paypal once you reach the $20 payout if you don't want to wait for a check! There are people on TT that have been there for less time than I have and have made alot more than me so it totally depends on you! I also, have 35 referrals and 4 second level referrals now, have an adult dragon and a baby dragon I just hatched! They have contests, you can chat, they have forums for help and contests, you can watch videos, do surveys, offers, shop, fight your dragon, slot machine, and other stuff to have fun and earn money! There is a new Monthly Contest each Month, there is a Treasure Hunt that once you find the treasure you get $100! Also, there is a slot machine you can play and win money or items like scales, platinum coins, gold coins, and pearls.. there are also 4 prizes you have to collect, once you win all 4 on the slot you get $100! Totally fun and easy to make money several different ways! If you join I will help you and if you let me email you after you join I will send you a guide I made up to help you with Treasure Trooper! I will also give you my Screen Name for the Treasure Trooper Chatroom and Forum Name so you can say Hi when you see me if you want :)

by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
StephMohr09
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM

The minimum to cashout is $20.00 which is fairly easy to make if you want to make it, and you can get instant payment thru paypal once you make payment if you want or you can wait for a check. I have only been doing this for 2 months now and have made $66.08 so far, I don't put a ton of time into it so I think thats pretty good for what I have done. I know people who have started after me and have made well over $100 in their first month!.. so It's all up to what you want to put into it! But it is fun which keeps your interest, there are daily surveys, there are contests all the time, there are cash offers, you can raise and fight dragons for money, they have a slot machine, they have a treasure hunt, you get 20% of what your referrals make and 5% of what they're referrals make(right now I have 38 referrals and 10 second level referrals- Made $4.30 so far from referrals, so ya just gotta hope your referrals are active to make you money too lol), plus more, so tons of FREE ways to make money here! & if you sign up under me I will be here to help you out if you need and want it.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/touchegg/9424/2532a9d3c80b9bfdd087a24f76e52217

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN