Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to cafemom

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Hi, My name is Carrissa.

I'm new to cafemom.Im from missouri. I just turned 22 on the 1st of august. I have a daughter and her name is Emma Leigh. She is 8 months. Will be 9 months on the 22. I am a stay at home momma. I just purchased my own house. I'm lucky enough to get to spend my days with my daughter. She is my world and i couldn't imagine what i would do without her. When i was 18 i was raped and had had another baby but at that time in my life (for many reasons being) i couldnt properly give that wonderful baby girl everything she deserved. She is with a wonderful and loving adoptive family living in missouri also. It was the hardest thing in life that i have ever had to do. But i also feel it was the best and most corageous thing ive ever done as well. My mother died when i was 17 and vertually have no family left except my in-laws... and.... well.... thats a whole nother story... ha...  Um i'm looking to meet moms that i can become good friends with and hopefully even some close by me that i can get together with. Im not sure what else to say. but ill post some pictures of my adopted baby and my daughter emma and of me.

This is my daughter Emma. She is the spitting image of me. I even dooped my MIL by sending a pic of me at her age and she thought it was emma. My little pride and joy.

This is a more recent picture of my daughter that was adopted. She is now about 3 years old. I had named her skylor brooke which means heavenly child in gaelic. Her name they gave her is Tayvin Capri.

Me and my daughter 

My husband with my daughter when she was only a few days old

Me while i was awaiting for my princess to arrive

by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)