Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the area

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Hi Everyone!

I'm Lisa and a mother of 5.  My family moved to Willow Springs in November from Illinois.  I've been searching for Moms Groups in the area and just found this one. 

I have a 3 and 1 year old at home and would love to find some other little ones to have playdates with.

Lisa

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jamie3babies
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:34 PM
We live in willow. I have a 3month old, 6 year old, and 10 year old! Welcome to missouri!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Samson0714
by New Member on May. 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Hi! My name is spencer and my husband and I are moving to the area in about a week and I was so hoping there would be other moms out there wanting to start a play group or even just a mom group. My husband is a dr and he will be gone a lot so I am very interested in starting a group of some sort! 

soupsangel711
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I know this is a delayed response. I'm just coming into the group. Would love to see it get active... Welcome (belatedly) to the area! I've only been here for about a year, myself. :-) We're in West Plains, but have a piece of land in Willow that we plan to relocate to in the next couple of years. Hope to connect with you soon!
soupsangel711
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Hi! My name is spencer and my husband and I are moving to the area in about a week and I was so hoping there would be other moms out there wanting to start a play group or even just a mom group. My husband is a dr and he will be gone a lot so I am very interested in starting a group of some sort! Hello, Spencer! Hope your relocation went well and that you're getting settled in! Things have been quiet here, it seems. I would LOVE to see that change! My kids are older. I have kids who are 19, 16, and 7, but would love to connect with other local moms as well. Hope you'll pop back in here soon! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN