Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

babies 10 months apart!!!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

i know there a tons of moms out there that have it ALOT harder than i do but still...

i am a mother of 2 wonderful children a boy named Sean who is 13 1/2 months old and a girl named Misty whos 3 months old

my family, my husbands family never help me out like around the house or offer to babysit. with misty i started to go into labor at 32 weeks dr watson stopped it but i still had her at 34 weeks. she was breech so i had to get a c-section and i had sean at home and my husband had to work and did anyone come stay with me... hell no!!! and i think i have really good kids compared to others that i know or have seen... and i reallly dont think its fair.   angry

im having trouble disipling sean ive tried everything: being nice, spanking, giving him a stern look, time out... and sometimes it works but most of the times he either laughs at me or he gives me " THE FACE " :(   and i cant stand it disipling him kills me i hate doing it but i know i have to.

frustrated from when i get up to when i go to bed all i want to do is pull my hair out!!

and i take it out on my husband half the time and i dont mean too im just so pissed off that all i want to do is get it all off my chest...

boy kissing momgirl giving flower            Erica elliott

by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sunkissed78
by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Have you ever heard of the Love and Logic? I've heard good things about it, I know they offer a program at one of the schools around here (not feeling very helpful as I can't remember which one). That would make me so mad if my children laughed at me when I tried to correct their behavior.  I've lived away from family for most of my childrens lives, but I at least had my mother in come and stay with me after I had each child (I paid for her travel expenses and whatever she needed while she stayed with us).  This made my sister in law really angry and she has four children and her mother never offered to help her out and yet she did me, a daughter in law.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)