Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on ladies!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 10:18 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

I dont know about any of you but I would like to see this group take off. This town is so small and there just isnt alot to do, so maybe if we started talking to each other and getting to know each other we might could do some fun things in town with our kids this summer. Who is with me? First off I will introduce myself.

Im Ashley a stay at home mom of soon to be 3 BOYS Gage (almost 3) Skyler 15months and Chase coming in July. I am 21 graduated in 2006 from obviously West Plains High School and have been married to my wonderful husband Perry for almost 3 years now.

Come check out my new group Profile competitions and more!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/competitionandmore

by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sunkissed78
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2009 at 11:34 AM

I totally agree! Summer will be here before we know it and it would be great to get a little play date group going on if anyone is interested.  I don't think my kids are wanting to go to summer school so I can imagine they will be bored if I don't find them something to do lol  I do have planned to take them on some little day trips. My kids are older than yours, Devon will be 8 in April and Natasha will be 6 in July.  I know some other ladies on this group have children closer to your childrens age, and probably your age as well, I'm 31.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN