Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to the group...looking for a new friend!! lol

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

hey my name is katelyn..im 18 and a first time mom..im looking for another girl to talk too and hang out with...i live here in west plains obviously....write back!!

by on Apr. 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MO_mom213011
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Welcome to the big town of West Plains Katelyn!

i am Alina, i am 27, lived here for 6 yrs then left for 8yrs and now i have moved back for good. i am a mom of 2, full time student and am getting use to all the new places in town that have appeared since i was last here. If you ever just want to chat or whatever, send me a message. Talk to you later and take care!

sunkissed78
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Welcome back!!hugs

Kiereven
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Hi I am also new to the group and not sure how all this works. I'm looking for other single moms to connect with and trade advice and what not with. I have a five and three year old, work, and go to school, I feel lost alot of the times.

proudmomma0708
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Hey Katelyn  well im 19 with 2 kids 2 1/2 and 1 1/2. i live here too.  yeah us teen moms gotta stick together.lol write back

proudmomma0708
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 3:08 PM

BUMP!

navyspouse19
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Hey, I moved back to missouri in may. I don't actually live innn West Plains, I live in Mountain View...but it's close and there aren't any groups for Mountain view....just like there aren't many people or things to do here. I don't know anyone around here anymore so it'd be nice to make some new friends. I have a almost three year old boy and I'm a single momma now. Shoot me a message if yall wanna chat sometime. Oh, i'm 22 btw.

momof31995
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Quoting navyspouse19:

Hey, I moved back to missouri in may. I don't actually live innn West Plains, I live in Mountain View...but it's close and there aren't any groups for Mountain view....just like there aren't many people or things to do here. I don't know anyone around here anymore so it'd be nice to make some new friends. I have a almost three year old boy and I'm a single momma now. Shoot me a message if yall wanna chat sometime. Oh, i'm 22 btw.

I am also in Mtn. View I am a bit older and my kids are 16, 13, and 11. Maybe I can give some insight into what you can look forward to.

christiemb07
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Hello, I'm Christie. I do not live in west plains but i live in Birch tree about 45 mins away. I am also looking for friends if you want to chat. I have 3 children 5 yo, 3.5 yo, and 1 yo. I am also 26 and married. Message me if you wanthow are you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)