Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's new?

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

Just wanting to see what is new with everyone? My kids are in school.  My daughter started 1st grade and my son is in 3rd grade.  I took them last night to sign up for football and cheerleading.  They are going to have so much fun!  I still find it hard to believe how much they have grown.

Come on everyone share!!!

by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Safirejewl
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 12:02 PM

My son started school last Thursday. He loves his second grade teacher. They had their first spelling test yesterday and he made a 100 which means he doesn't have to take it on Friday. I really like Mrs. Smith. My son goes to Fairview. Where does your kids go?

sunkissed78
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:56 AM

That is awesome! My daughter didn't want to go to school this morning for some reason.  She clung to me after I got to her classroom and said "I love you so much mommy!"  My kids go to Richards.  They transferred from West Plains last year because we bought a house outside of town.

proudmomma0708
by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 12:48 PM

your kids are so... cute.. sean will go to pre school i think he is excited

Jayden1207
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Hello, My son is in Head start and he loves it. I was nervous to put him on the school bus. It was sad. Although I am glad he is enjoying school. My daughter is almost 8 months old and she trys so hard to pull her self up. I cant believe how much my kids have grown either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)