Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some good HUMOR LADIES

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:19 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 229 Total Views
I know alot of us may sometimes be down or worried, i decided to give you guys some jokes.

ill start with one, and lets hear one from the rest lol

A lecturer teaching medicine was giving a classoom observation. He took out a jar of yellow liquid. "This," he explained, "is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant of color, smell, sight, and taste."

After saying so, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched in amazement, most in disgust. But being
the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped their finger into the jar and put it into their mouths.

After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. "If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my second finger into the jar and my third finger into my mouth."
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CaaKing
by Member on Aug. 10, 2007 at 11:23 AM
On a cruise line there is a magician who performs nightly.  In attendance, every night, is the Captain and his parrot.  After a few nights, the parrot starts to learn the tricks and begins heckling the magician.  This goes on for a week.

The ship gets caught in a bad storm and sinks.  The magician and the parrot find themselves on the same plank of wood, drifting in the sea, hoping for rescue.  They stare hatefully at each other for days.  Finally, after 6 days of drifting at sea, the parrot says, "OK, I give, so where's the boat?"
danielleMom
by on Aug. 17, 2007 at 12:23 AM
An Israeli soldier who just enlisted asked the Commanding Officer for a 3-day pass. The CO says "Are you crazy? You just join the Israeli army, and you already want a 3-day pass? You must do something spectacular for that recognition!" So the soldier comes back a day later in an Arab tank! The CO was so impressed, he asked "How did you do it?" "Well, I jumped in a tank, and went toward the border with the Arabs. I approached the border, and saw an Arab tank. I put my white flag up, the Arab tank put his white flag up. I said to the Arab soldier, "Do you want to get a three-day pass? So we exchanged tanks!"
MPsPrincess214
by Member on Aug. 20, 2007 at 11:36 AM
A wife and her husband were home on a Sunday morning. The wife walks out of the bedroom to find the husband already in front of the TV watching football. She went to turn on the light in the hallway and it blew. She calls out to her husband "Hun, the light in the hall needs to be replaced..." her husband replies "What the hell do I look like GE?" The wife is kinda of offended about that and walk into the kitchen and opens the fridge to get some milk for her coffee. When she opens it she notices that it isnt cold and everything has spoiled. So, she calls out "Hun, the fridge is on the fritz and it isnt cold." her husbands reply, " What the hell do I look like the Maytag Man?" Upset the wife storms outside and her foot goes through the top step...She calls out to her husband "The top step of the stairs broke." the husband replies "WTF do I look like woman? Ace Hardware??" By this time the husband is really mad that his wife keeps interupting the game, so he leaves and goes to the bar. Well after a few drinks he starts to feel guilty and heads back home. Gets home and notices everything had been fixed. He walks into the bedroom where his wife is and asks her "Who fixed all of this?" the wife replies "Well, I was sitting on the bottom step and a yound man walked up to me and asked me why I was crying and upset...So I told him. Then he looked at me and said 'I'll fix everything for you but you have to do something for me. Either bake me a cake or go to bed with me.' " Her husband looks at her and asks "What kind of cake did you make?" She replied, "WTF do I LOOK like? Betty Crocker?"

danielleMom
by on Aug. 20, 2007 at 12:00 PM
LMAO i had to laugh at that!!!!! lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)