Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:07 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 187 Total Views
Hi my name is Carrie.  My husband has been stationed here since feb. of 2005 and I joined him in December after I finished school.  He is with the 63rd Chem. corps, 74 delta.  I just became a stay at home mom to my 8 week old daughter Averi Devyn.  I've been here for almost two years now and haven't really connected with any of the wives in my husbands unit  and I worked with a bunch of people who were all at least 20 years than me so my social life has been nearly non-existent.  So I'm looking for people to talk to and hang out with.  I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope to make some friends.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
danielleMom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:50 PM
Welcome:) i just moved here to Ft.Campbell and i've already made an awsome friend, so just know were here to help lol and that is in making friends as well. I thank cafemom lol, for helping me make the first step in having a social life lol. once again welcome to Fortcampbell mommies :)
tmg3
by Member on Aug. 13, 2007 at 4:37 PM
hi there my name is tara and i've bin here for 5 years now and all my friends are moving home for the deployment and are not moving back so if you would like to hang out n see if we click then send me a message.

tmg3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)