Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strong Bonds Retreat

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:35 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 274 Total Views
Just wondering if anyone has ever gone to a strong bones retreat?

Im going this weekend, and will let everyone know, how it goes :)
~Group Owner of Fort Campbell Mommies~
*Daniela*
http://www.cafemom.com/group/14603
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mattsarmywife
by on Feb. 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Ok,is that the marriage retreat thing in Nashville? We are suppose to go sometime in March and the army is getting us the babysitter.

danielleMom
by on Feb. 8, 2009 at 4:10 PM
yes, it's the retreat in nashville we just got back today, It was at the sheraton, we only had to pay a deposit on the key, 25 dollars that we received back after we turned the key in, and everything was Free, They catered breakfast lunch and dinner, they paid for day care. It was nice, Laugh your way into marriage, was great, I enjoyed it.
Quoting mattsarmywife:

Ok,is that the marriage retreat thing in Nashville? We are suppose to go sometime in March and the army is getting us the babysitter.

*Daniela*
mattsarmywife
by on Feb. 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Sounds like it could be interesting.my husband was talking about it this weekend.I was having a hardtime understanding the childcare thing.He is suppose to find out more from his chaplin.We are suppose to go March 22nd.

danielleMom
by on Feb. 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM
I was confused about the day care thing too. The only thing you need to do is be enrolled into the CYS, and then when you get to the hotel, They have day care there, then they have times you check the kids in,you just drop them off lol they pay for it. they pay for everything. Except the deposit on the key,
Quoting mattsarmywife:

Sounds like it could be interesting.my husband was talking about it this weekend.I was having a hardtime understanding the childcare thing.He is suppose to find out more from his chaplin.We are suppose to go March 22nd.

*Daniela*
mattsarmywife
by on Feb. 8, 2009 at 7:11 PM

What is Cys and how do we enroll?

Quoting danielleMom:

I was confused about the day care thing too. The only thing you need to do is be enrolled into the CYS, and then when you get to the hotel, They have day care there, then they have times you check the kids in,you just drop them off lol they pay for it. they pay for everything. Except the deposit on the key,
Quoting mattsarmywife:

danielleMom
by on Feb. 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM
its the childcare things on post but honestly Have your husband enroll them it's soooooo easy for him to do it, My husband just filled two sheets of paper work while when he was deployed i tried to enroll them and They wanted alot of things from me, O and you will need their vaccinations, and thats it he'll fill the papers out show them the vaccinations and they will be enrolled, The chaplains run, the thing, and are very nice and helpful, ut once they are enrolled when you get to the hotel their names will already be on paper you just sign the kids in, and drop them off make sure you have a ID when you pick them up and take diapers and wipes if they aren't potty trained and a blankey for nap time :)
Quoting mattsarmywife:

*Daniela*
mattsarmywife
by on Feb. 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Thanks.I will let him know so he can get that done.I learn something new everday,lol.

Quoting danielleMom:

its the childcare things on post but honestly Have your husband enroll them it's soooooo easy for him to do it, My husband just filled two sheets of paper work while when he was deployed i tried to enroll them and They wanted alot of things from me, O and you will need their vaccinations, and thats it he'll fill the papers out show them the vaccinations and they will be enrolled, The chaplains run, the thing, and are very nice and helpful, ut once they are enrolled when you get to the hotel their names will already be on paper you just sign the kids in, and drop them off make sure you have a ID when you pick them up and take diapers and wipes if they aren't potty trained and a blankey for nap time :)
Quoting mattsarmywife:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)