Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody know...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

If there is a studio in Clarksville that takes sexy pictures? I want to get some taken for hubby as a birthday present but the only place I know of is in Nashville. I am not talking nude pis I mean ones where you are covered but have skin showing...does this make since? LOL

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mellowmomof3tn
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM

I dont know any off hand. I know that when I googled there were a few photographers who looked like they might do sexy pictures. If you do find one could you let me know I would like to get some more made too.

Thank you

The four most important words in any marriage is " I'll do the dishes"in love

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." teen girl

marie47124
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I just saw a commercial on TV for a place called Nearly Naughty, I don't know if it's here or in Nashville, but it might be something to look into. Sorry I don't have any more info. for you.

mamaboys0207
by Member on Aug. 2, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Ya I saw it too. Its in Nashville...and kinds pricy for me lol Hopefully I can find someone here :)

Quoting marie47124:

I just saw a commercial on TV for a place called Nearly Naughty, I don't know if it's here or in Nashville, but it might be something to look into. Sorry I don't have any more info. for you.

socialworker227
by Member on Aug. 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM

BUMP! Dont know of any but that sounds like an amazing idea!  

tam84
by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Mugshots by Dana is great. You have to google her and call or email to let her know what you want and she will make it happen. She has a studio in her home so its real nice and private too.

mamaboys0207
by Member on Aug. 15, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Thats awesome, I will definately have to give her a call. THanks!

Quoting tam84:

Mugshots by Dana is great. You have to google her and call or email to let her know what you want and she will make it happen. She has a studio in her home so its real nice and private too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)