Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there evil surrounding my house? (piog)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 11:41 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 263 Total Views
The previous owner used to take bones from the cemetery where he worked and hid them in my house. Now that we moved in here we hear things at night and we just have so much negative things always happening, can someone tell me if the see anything?
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ncxg
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Anyone??
BDebban
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 10:06 PM
I can't speak for others, but generally when there is some thing in a building I can't "see" it per say, not with my eyes anyhow.  I can sense it. 

With a snap shot of your house like that, I can't get a feel for it at all.  Sorry. 

ncxg
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Quoting BDebban:

I can't speak for others, but generally when there is some thing in a building I can't "see" it per say, not with my eyes anyhow.  I can sense it. 

With a snap shot of your house like that, I can't get a feel for it at all.  Sorry. 

That's ok. I do appreciate your help!
xxbumblebeexx
by Member on Feb. 10, 2008 at 10:17 AM
I would like to know if the xproblem started BEFORE the trimming of that tree...or AFTER?.
Although Ive never SEEN an aparition...I used to talk to the trees & the ground when I was growing up..and ( don't laugh!!..lol)..I thought that they used to tell me by moaning & creaking how they feel . Whenever I listened to a tree that was moaning in 'pain...& grief of loss" ...I would understand that they hurt when ppl cut thier limbs off. I used to reassure them that it will feel MUCH better in a lil while ..and nourish them with fresh rain I collected..or distilled water with protective soils mixed in the bottom of it by the roots.
I know that sounds strange...but with the fact that old bones are intombed in your house might have set off something ominous. From the outside..it looks like a typical home..with no problems.Only YOU know whats going on in there. What is happening by the way?..anything?
Also...did you try finding some ..or blessing the house in some way?. Sometimes ppl can create a poltergeist based solely on fear and anxiety that they are bottling up. Thats why so many 13 year olds experience them more than grown ups. I mean...who has more angst to feed on but a 13 yr old?..lol
Anyways..I hope everythings calm & you enjoy your home. Claim it as your own..& even tell them to GET OUT! Sometimes that works.

My best guess?
Nancy
rosiegirlsmom2
by on Mar. 25, 2008 at 3:45 PM
LOL the first thing I felt was that the tree bothers me. Reminds me of the movie Poltergeist. You might be on to something with the tree.
MONAinpa
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Same here! I would remove it completely.  Replace it will some positive things. They planting some plants for butterflies and birds. May a water fixture too. I would paint the door a different color. Red would be my choice but maybe even a new shield of green.  

Give us an update.

Quoting rosiegirlsmom2:

LOL the first thing I felt was that the tree bothers me. Reminds me of the movie Poltergeist. You might be on to something with the tree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)