Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gales

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 11:28 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 111 Total Views
Ever since I was a small girl...whenever I became really emotional..or especially angry..the winds would pick up and get stronger. Last week I got VERY upset during an argument with my BF...and the wind picked up to about 60 mph...causing a touchdown of a tornado nearby. To my surprise...when shown on tv...the radar map showed the 'eye'...and the source of the heavist gales exactly on the street that I live!
It was so obvious...and it spanned over 6 nearby towns.
During this windstorm...I heard screeching & moaning of winds....i hope u all understand what im talking about. the wind makes that hollow sound...but it was doing the low sound...and the screeching in stereo...like in harmony...too weird. Also occasionally....when I get angry...bad things will happen to the 1 im angry with. Sometimes its just a bump on the knee from the endtable...another time someone fell off a roof 40 and landed on his back. I hope someone sez Im crazy & all this is coincidental. Ive started meditating...and calming myself when angry now. Im afraid if i let any out someone will get hurt!
Any suggestions?
Nancy
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)