Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Spooky Mums! Intros here please!

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 4:19 AM
  • 52 Replies
  • 1037 Total Views

Hi.
I'm Ricki, mum of 4 sons. I decided to start this group for those of us interested in clairvoyance and the paranormal. Whether you're a clairvoyant yourself or just have a genuine interest in the paranormal this group is for you!

Have a spooky story to share?

Are you recently bereaved?

Drop in and have a chat!

Love and Light
Ricki

by on Jul. 22, 2007 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kirs
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 11:25 PM
Hi. . .I thought I would stop and tell you a bit about myself. . .

I am Kirs. . .24yr old, with a 4 y.o. DD.  I am married to a Native American Navy veteran (what a hand ful) 
I believe myself to be somewhat of a clairvoyant and such.  I have been interested in all of the like since I was very young in Germany.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Penni3
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 3:14 AM
Hello I am Penni. I have three daughters ages 6    3 and 1 1/2 . I have always held a facination with the paranormal. I am believed to be somewhat clairvoyant as well.  Kirs and I here are good friends :-)
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:59 PM
Hi Guys! Wow thanks for joining my group! Ive been in the USA for a few days and just clicked on today!
Welcome both of you. Im very anxious to share lots of spooky and heart warming stories!
Love and Light
Ricki x
buzybee1831
by on Aug. 5, 2007 at 8:38 PM
Hi ladies, I am shannon 30 yrs old with 4 girls ages 6 yrs old to 6 months, A german shepherd and a hubby. I have always had a connection to the other side. Mine are feelings and dreams. Even when I was as young as 5 I remember having Nightmares of "people" now I know spirits saying they needed me to help them to the light. My parents are not religios and I never knew of a "light" back then.

My grandmother was born with a veil of skin over her eyes and could tell of future events and my mother says she sees full body apperitions just as if they were still living. For some reason my connections arent as strong but are still there. I am hoping to find someone that can help me reconnect. I talk to my children about the other side and spirits cuz I dont want them to be afraid and if any of them have the gift then I dont want them to be afraid or ashamed of the precios gift as I was. I grew up in a different time and less tolerable. So any advice or suggestions anyone can give I would love to hear and I look forward to this being a great group and participating frequently!
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2007 at 5:42 AM
hi Shannon. Funny, I'm 40 have four SONS and a German Shepherd!

I also speak to my kids about the spirit world and they've come to speak about it freely as any other topic kids talk about. I ask them to please limit these conversations to us at home as I don't need them to be ridiculed in school. It's a shame but that's the world we live in!

I'm in the middle of moving house but hope to make our group a relaxed and enjoyable place to be!

Love and light
Ricki
psycochik_01
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:39 AM
hi i am sarah, i am a 24 (25 this weekend) y/o mom of 3 . i am gifted in some areas of the paranormal and as a pagan i am in tune with the spirits. some times more than i like! lol  but n e who. just thought id intro myself :) hope to get to know everyone ! :)

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:44 AM

Welcome Sarah! When did you first discover you had any sort of 6th sense?
Looking forward to having you and everyone else be an active member of our group!
Ricki x

poohscissy
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:46 AM
Hi every one.  I am so glad to find this group.  My name is Beverly I am 49 I have 2 daughters, 28 and 25.  A beautiful grandson that just turned 5 and found out last week that my youngest daughter is pregnant again.
My grandmother started talking to me the night she died 24 years ago.  She  came to me to tell me to take care of mom because she was ok now.  At first I didn't realize what was going on.  Until my parents came and told me she had passed on.  From that night on lots of relatives have come to see me.

& 
mromep8
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Hello all;

My name is Shelly and I first started experiencing the paranormal from the time I was a young child. Both seeing spirits and the feelings. I also can smell spirits.  I know that sounds strange but it's true.  One of my best friends daughters recently passed away she was 3 years old and activity around here has been non stop....I am so glad I found this group....

Mom to 4 kids and wife to one snoring machine
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:52 AM
Welcome Beverly! I'm so happy to have you a member of this group. I look foward to hearing of your experiences as each one I hear is more fascinating than the next.

I believe the first message you got from your dear grandmother before she died was that of whats called a 'crisis' apparation. These apparations come to us in all sorts of forms in your case it was the form of your grandmother. How lucky! I have been visited my crisis apparations twice in my life but they have both been in the form of red light. Usually a crisis apparation will come to you to alert you of the loss of a loved one. It's sort of a cushion before the blow if you know what I mean.

It's wonderful that you are still able to communicate with your grandmother!

ricki x
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN